American CPC9-SS Automatic, Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
Question: What do you get when you combine an eXtremeAir CPC hand dryer with a rugged yet beautiful stainless steel exterior? Answer: You get one of the most powerful germ-killing products available on earth today, designed to flatter any restroom's appearance. Those are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy when you choose eXtremeAir hand dryers for your facility. There is no simpler, smarter way to invest in your organization's future. By ordering these innovative products from Allied today, you'll enjoy unbeatable benefits, like our lowest price guarantee and free shipping.
An All-Natural Answer
Science has proven that natural ionized light, also referred to as "plasma," has powerful germ-killing properties while being utterly harmless to human beings. The scientists at American Dryer Corporation have created a tiny, energy-efficient ionized light generator that fits inside eXtremeAir hand dryers with the CPC designation. These devices sanitize both a user's hands and the surrounding air. This makes an eXtremeAir CPC hand dryer superior to alternatives like HEPA filters, which merely trap deadly germs without destroying them. Plus, every eXtremeAir hand dryer offers these outstanding features:
- Powerful yet quiet internal motors that dry hands in as little as 10 seconds.
- Universally adaptable voltage settings for easy installation by any qualified electrician.
- Available stainless steel exterior. Stainless steel is renowned for being highly resistant to bacteria, viruses, and mold, making it the perfect material to use in high moisture environments like public restrooms.
- Construction from industrial-grade components by craftspeople right here in the U.S.A.
- Multi-year warranties to protect your investment both now and down the road.
Allied is proud to sell eXtremeAir CPC hand dryers, along with quality products from other respected manufacturers in the commercial restroom products industry. Plus, we offer our customers added advantages like these:
- Competitive pricing that ensures you never overpay when you order from us. We offer volume discounts and will gladly meet or beat any web-based competitor's price on any item we sell.
- Fast, stress-free shopping. Just place your order right here on our website. Or if you prefer, call our toll-free number, and our customer service specialists will be glad to help you.
- The peace of mind that comes from doing business with Allied. We've built a rock-solid reputation for integrity by putting the customer first in everything we do. That's why we've been in business for so many years.
So, order your new eXtremeAir hand dryers or other product from Allied today. We look forward to serving you, so feel free to contact us about any questions!
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the hand dryer to be adjusted to your preference providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency and sound. It's ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO need to upgrade or replace parts.
The eXtremeAir CPC9 can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50Hz/60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
The eXtremeAir Series is the most compact hand dryer in the industry. It's 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers.
Two tamper-resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandal-resistant cover to the steel base. Motor, heater and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle.
The heating element has an automatic thermal protector and operates in the black range for maximum life.
Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Cover Option
Stainless Steel with No. 4 Brush Finish (SS).Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.
5-Year Premium Warranty Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-5/8" Deep;Weight: 10lbs
Electrical Specification: 110V/120Volts; 208Volts; 220V/240Volts; 800 to 1500Watts; 60Hz (Requires a dedicated 15 or 20Amp circuit)
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc.(UL)Listed. In both the United States and Canada
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.