American Dryer ADA-RK (ADA Recess Kit)
Seamless Stainless Steel, Brushed Satin Finish
Every business owner or manager knows the importance of meeting the standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fortunately, the ADA-RK Recess Kit helps make ADA compliance easy.This American Dryer accessory is designed to make any of the American hand dryers ADA compliant with the 4" protrusion requirement for primary walk-way or traffic corridors. In other words, according to ADA requirements, no item is allowed to extend out from the wall surface more than 4" if that wall is adjacent to the restroom's primary flow of traffic. Often, larger public restrooms have a long "hall way" layout leading to a series of toilet stalls. It's along this long wall that no item is allowed to protrude into the room more than 4". If the hand dryers are installed on a short wall next to the sink, recessing would not likely be required by your ADA inspector. The attractive wall box is fabricated from seamless one-piece stainless steel with satin (brushed) finish and looks great with any of the available American Dryer cover options.
Plus, this product offers outstanding benefits like these:
- Solid construction from a single piece of rugged stainless steel.
- Easy installation by following the enclosed directions.
- Naturally inhibits the growth of microorganisms on its surface for a cleaner, more germ-free environment.
- Eliminates the guesswork concerning compliance with the ADA
- Designed to work with American Dryer GX, GXT, EXT, CPC and Advantage series.
- Backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty plus Allied’s own guarantee of satisfaction.
Order your ADA-RK Recess kit today and you’ll also enjoy our low-price guarantee, fast and free shipping, and a superior level of customer care and support. We offer both handy online shopping and a toll-free number for your convenience.