American Dryer ADA-WG (ADA Wall Guard)
Seemless Stainless Steel, Brushed Satin Finish
Complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a top priority for every facility manager. That’s why we offer the ADA-WG Wall Guard for GX, GXT, EXT, CPC, and Advantage series dryers from American Hand Dryer. This sturdy, well-built unit will help you achieve restroom ADA compliance.Wall Guard is designed to sit below the dryer and is easily installed using just the four screws provided. It achieves ADA compliance and provides safety for users living with disabilities because its curved lower edge assures that the “leading edge” of the dryer-with-wall-guard unit is 26” or less from the finished floor, a distance that meets ADA standards to protect people using wheelchairs or walking aids. By meeting the "26 inch or less" rule, the need to recess the separate dryer to meet "4 inch protrusion" rule no longer applies. Without the need to recess the ADA-WG or the accompanying dryer into the wall, installation is much less expensive and much less difficult. Use of the ADA-WG dramatically reduces moisture on walls and floors, further promoting a hygenic and safe restroom environment.
Also, the ADA-WG Wall Guard offers great benefits like these:
- Fast, easy installation with the included four screws.
- One piece, 19-gauge steel construction for many years of sound, trouble-free use.
- Direct mounting into your existing wall so you don’t have to make cuts into the surface
- Designed to work with American Dryer GX, GXT, EXT, CPC and Advantage series.
- Easy to handle thanks to its low, four-pound weight.
- Beautiful stainless finish that compliments any restroom and resists bacteria, fungus, mold, and mildew.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed.
When you order your new ADA-WG Wall Guard from Allied, you’ll enjoy our low-price guarantee and fast, free shipping to anywhere in the 50 states. Order today for quick delivery. We look forward to hearing from you.