Advantage AD Series
American Dryer Advantage Hand Dryers Series
If you’re looking to replace old, outdated hand dryers, then you owe it to yourself and your company to consider the many advantages offered by the American Dryer Advantage family of products. Here are some of the many benefits you’ll enjoy when you choose this leading maker of world-class hand drying units:
- Easy installation – American Advantage dryers connect to any DC power source from 110 to 240 volts at 50 or 60Hz. Whether your building is brand-new or a few decades old, you’ll have no problems with wiring compatibility.
- Durability – American Advantage dryers are powered by a heavy-duty 1/8 HP, 4,800 RPM motor that will provide years of reliable service.
- Energy savings – American Advantage hand dryers are activated by a microprocessor-controlled sensor that detects user’s hands instantly. Dryers run for 25-35 seconds – the perfect amount of time to dry hands thoroughly without wasting electricity.
- Peace of mind – With American Advantage’s five-year warranty, you can rest easy knowing your dryer investment is backed by an ironclad guarantee of reliability and safety.
- Comfort – Air flows from American Advantage dryers at a comfortable, uniform 120 degrees. That’s enough heat to dry hands completely without burning skin or taking too long to do the job.
- Choices – American Advantage hand dryers come in a variety of finishes, including white, black, chrome, stainless steel, and graphite. This means they blend in well with any restroom décor, offering you great looks as well as dependable service.
When you buy your American Dryer Advantage Series hand dryers from Allied, you’ll not only get great products but many other benefits as well. These include:
- Free shipping anywhere in the United States.
- Our famous, double-your-money-back, lowest-price guarantee.
- Our unsurpassed customer service and support.
So place your order today, using our convenient online form or toll-free number.