American EXT7-SS ECO Automatic, Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
Stainless Steel Cover with No. 4 Brushed Finish,ECO No Heat Technology& Universal Voltage
Nothing looks better in a public restroom than the classic beauty of stainless steel. Combine this beautiful material with the environmental and money-saving benefits of the American Dryer ECO series EXT7-SS, and you get an amazing and affordable investment that will benefit your organization for many years to come. Here is why we say this:
- The ECO series dries hands in almost no time at all with powerful yet comfortable gusts of room temperature air. This saves you the expense of a built-in heating element, slashing your operating costs while still achieving incredibly quick drying times. Dries more than twice as fast as competing brands.
- The EXT7-SS ECO series dryer is fully adjustable in terms of speed and sound settings. This makes the dryer perfect for all kinds of locations, including hospitals, bookstores, factories, warehouses, concert halls, and sports stadiums.
- These dryers are made with high-grade industrial components for many years of trouble-free service.
- Each unit comes with full installation instructions and flexible voltage settings. Any licensed electrician can easily and safely install these dryers.
- As with all American Dryer products, the ECO series EXT7-SS is protected by a multiyear warranty against defects in workmanship or materials, for your peace of mind.
- Made in the United States by American craftspeople. So, you're supporting your nation's economy while benefiting your organization and the environment we all share.
- Competitively priced to save you money.
- Save your organization from the endless costs and hassles associated with using paper towels.
- Stainless steel is naturally germ resistant and easy to clean.
- Dryer requires virtually no maintenance once installed
- Can help your location qualify for LEED credits.
Order your new ECO series EXT7-SS dryers from Allied today to enjoy these additional benefits:
- Free shipping and fast delivery to all 50 states. We send out most orders the same day you place the order. Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- The guaranteed lowest prices of any internet-based vendor. If you find a lower cost for any item we sell, just let us know, and we will meet or beat it every time.
- Easy ordering from our website or by calling our toll-free number.
So, order your new ECO series EXT7-SS dryers today. You'll be glad you did. And feel free to contact us about any questions!
How It Works
With it’s high-velocity air stream & no heat technology, the EXT7 ECO can dry hands in 12 to 15 seconds while only consuming 500 to 300 watts. The low power consumption allows up to three EXT7 dryers to be safely installed on one dedicated breaker. The motor is activated by a microprocessor-controlled infrared sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated.
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the hand dryer to be adjusted to your preference providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency and sound. It's ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO need to upgrade or replace parts.
The eXtremeAir EXT7 can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
The eXtremeAir Series is the most compact hand dryer in the industry. It's 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers.
Two tamper-resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandal-resistant cover to the steel base. Motor, heater and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle.
Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Cover Option
Stainless Steel with No. 4 Brushed Finish (M).Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.5-Year Premium WarrantyIncludes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-5/8" Deep;Weight: 10lbs
Electrical Specification: 110V/120Volts; 208Volts; 220V/240Volts; 500 to 300Watts; 50Hz/60Hz (Does NOT require a dedicated 15 or 20Amp circuit)
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc.(UL)Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.