American GXT9-SS Automatic, Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
The eXtremeAir GXT9 in stainless steel is exactly what you need if you're looking to save money for your organization while improving your facility's hygiene, appearance, and overall usability. That's because the eXtremeAir GXT9 offers terrific benefits like these:
- Hand drying times that are two to three times faster than competing products. There is no need for your users to ensure long waits when your restrooms are left with the eXtremeAir GXT9.
- A beautiful stainless-steel finish that's naturally germ resistant, easy to care for, and extremely durable. Your clients and employees will appreciate how the eXtremeAir GXT9 makes using your restrooms more pleasant and more convenient.
- Significant environmental benefits when compared to using paper towels or obsolete hand dryers. American Dryer built the eXtremeAir using the latest technology, including energy-efficient components that will slash your utility bills while using less natural resources. That's a good deal for your organization and for the planet we all share.
- Adjustable voltage settings for easy installation by a licensed electrician in virtually any building.
- Touch-free operation that simplifies use while denying germs a gathering spot. Studies show that restrooms can harbor all types of disease-causing organisms. Having no push button to worry about means the GXT9 promotes good hygiene and better health for everyone.
- Fully adjustable noise and speed settings to match any facility's surroundings. You'll never have to worry about the GXT9 being too loud for your location.
- Built to last from commercial-grade components for many years of worry-free service.
- Backed by a multiyear manufacturer's warranty for assurance and peace of mind.
Order your new GXT9 in stainless steel today to enjoy the benefits that come with being Allied's customer, including:
- Fast and free shipping to ensure you receive your order sooner. There is never a charge for delivery within the United States. Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- The guaranteed lowest prices of any web-based vendor. We will meet or beat any internet vendor's price for any item we sell.
- Reliable customer service from Allied, the leader in the commercial restroom products industry.
So, place your order today. When you do contact us, remember to ask about discounts for volume purchases.
How it Works
The GXT uses a high-velocity heated air stream to dry hands in an average of 10-12 seconds. The motor and long-life heating elementareactivated by a microprocessor-controlled infrared sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated.
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the hand dryer to be adjusted to your preference providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency and sound. It's ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO need to upgrade or replace parts.
The eXtremeAir GXT9 can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50Hz/60Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
The eXtremeAir Series is the most compact hand dryer in the industry. It's 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers.
Two tamper-resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandal-resistant cover to the steel base. Motor, heater and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle.
The heating element has an automatic thermal protector and operates in the black range for maximum life.
Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Cover Option
Stainless Steel with No. 4 Brush Finish (SS). Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.
5-Year Premium WarrantyIncludes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-5/8" Deep;Weight: 10 lbs
Electrical Specification: 110V/120Volts; 208Volts; 220V/240Volts; 800 to 1500Watts; 50Hz/60Hz (Requires a dedicated 15 or 20Amp circuit)
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc.(UL)Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.