FDA Approved Changing Stations: Which Models Can I Buy?
Allied carries a wide selection of FDA approved changing stations. In fact, every changing table we sell is built to exceedingly high standards set by a host of private and public agencies. This means that, no matter which model you purchase from our site, you can rest assured it will provide your restroom patrons with many years of safe, worry-free service.
Our FDA approved changing stations include features like these:
- Internal metal chassis that reinforce the unit and provide a stable yet comfortable changing surface. In fact, our diaper changing stations can hold up to 200 pounds, making them strong enough for even the heaviest infants and diaper bags.
- Rugged steel-on-steel hinges that enable easy opening and closing.
- Gas-filled lowering arms that ensure our FDA approved changing stations operate correctly even after thousands of uses.
- Smooth, germ-resistant polyethylene exteriors. This material makes our changing tables hygienic and easy to clean.
- Sturdy mounting hardware that holds the unit snugly to the wall while enabling installation using common hand tools.
- Built-in liner dispensers to enhance sanitation and help prevent the spread of germs.
- A wide range of colors and styles to match any restroom decor.
The Allied Advantage
When you order your diaper changing stations and accessories from Allied, you’re not only getting excellent products. You’ll also enjoy the unbeatable advantages that come with being our valued customer. These include:
- Assured lowest pricing. Up to a year after purchase, if you find a lower cost for any item we sell from any web-based merchant, we will gladly refund the difference.
- Fast, free shipping to anywhere in the United States. Most orders go out the same day they’re placed.
- Easy ordering using either our toll-free number or our online checkout. We use ultra-secure identity protection software to safeguard your information.
So browse our site and order your FDA approved changing stations today, or contact us with any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs.