Why You Should Buy Bathroom Hand Dryers from Allied
Bathroom hand dryers are a necessity in modern facilities. Whether you operate a private business or public institution, those who use your restrooms need a way to quickly dry their hands. A wealth of evidence shows that modern warm-air drying can accomplish this more effectively than paper towels.
Consider the following:
- Paper towels are a never-ending expense that you will never stop funding. Month after month, they rob your organization of resources that could be better used elsewhere.
- Paper towels are unsanitary. Used towels harbor millions of germs, including the microbes that can cause influenza. With cold and flu season just around the corner, it makes sense to do everything possible to foster a clean and healthy environment.
- Bathroom hand dryers are better for the Earth than paper towels, which cannot be recycled. Paper towels require vast amounts of resources to manufacture; plus, they sit in landfills for years, slowly releasing greenhouse gasses into the air.
- Paper towels result in more messes. Users toss them on restroom floors or leave them on counters. Even when they’re placed in wastebaskets, they end up overflowing, creating unsightly mounds of germ-filled debris.
- Modern bathroom hand dryers use high-efficiency components that save you money on utility bills while freeing you from the paper towel habit.
Add all these reasons up, and you can see why bathroom hand dryers are such a good deal. However, just as important as using them is choosing the right vendor. That’s why you should trust Allied Hand Dryers. We offer an unbeatable set of benefits:
- Fast, free shipping to anywhere in the United States.
- A large selection of top-quality products.
- Outstanding customer service.
- The convenience of ordering online or by using our toll-free number.
- Guaranteed low prices. In fact, if you find a lower cost on a hand dryer you’ve purchased from us, then we’ll pay you the difference.
So why wait? Get your bathroom hand dryers from Allied today. You’ll be glad you did.