High Speed Hand Dryers vs. Paper Towels: The Choice Is Clear
There is a great deal of misinformation online about the benefits of high speed hand dryers vs. paper towels. That's unfortunate because the facts are quite clear. Let's settle the debate once and for all:
- Today's electric hand dryers are lightyears ahead of models made just a few years ago. They offer more power, greater energy efficiency, and super-fast drying times. So, don't compare current models with under-powered units you may have used in the past. There's simply no comparison.
- Scientific studies have proved that used paper towels harbor billions of disease-causing organisms that can infect your restroom patrons and spread illness throughout your facility. Why pay for a product that can make you sick, when high speed hand dryers are so affordable?
- Paper towel manufacturing is environmentally wasteful. It requires felling hundreds of thousands of trees each year just to provide the raw materials necessary for the process. Add in the costs of transporting, storing, and disposing of millions of tons of paper towel waste, and the real costs become obvious.
- On the other hand, high speed hand dryers are a one-time investment that will pay for itself many times over during the product life cycle. When your new hand dryers finally need replacing, they contain an abundance of recyclable materials. Paper towels, on the other hand, are non-recyclable. They will fester in your local landfill for years to come.
- Investing in high-speed hand dryers is a great way to boost your company's image. Showing that you care about the environment we all share will set your organization apart as an economically and ecologically responsible member of your business community. That's the kind of positive PR that can attract new clients. And it costs you almost nothing.
Allied is proud to carry a giant selection of high-speed hand dryers from which to choose. So, browse our site and declare your independence from paper towels today. When you order, don't forget to ask about our volume discounts.