How a LEED Credit Hand Dryer Saves You Money
A LEED credit hand dryer can benefit your organization in many ways. If you’re looking for a simple, affordable way to save on operating costs, promote a healthy work environment, and boost your public image, then a LEED credit hand dryer makes a great deal of sense. Here’s why:
- LEED credit hand dryers are designed with energy efficiency in mind. This means they cost far less to operate than other models, keeping money in your budget that would otherwise get wasted. Like all our hand dryers, LEED-approved units offer unbeatable advantages over germ-attracting, expensive, bulky paper towels.
- A LEED credit hand dryer promotes a healthier, more sanitary environment in your facility. They’re made with HEPA filters and other products that remove bacteria and other microorganisms from the air, helping to stop infections from spreading among your employees. And when people are healthier, they work harder and are happier at their jobs.
- LEED credit hand dryers are a real feather in your cap when it comes to public relations. Concerns about global warming and other ecological issues mean that environmentally responsible companies enjoy a favorable image. This can, in turn, lead to new clients and enhanced revenues for your organization.
Browse our site, and you’ll find many LEED credit hand dryers in a range of prices and with features to meet every need. And while you’re at it, remember that buying from Allied offers can’t-miss benefits like these:
- A giant selection of top-quality products from which to choose.
- Ease of ordering through our online form or by calling our toll-free number.
- Fast, free delivery to any U.S. destination. We ship most orders the same day they’re received.
- Continuing customer service from our team of friendly, highly trained specialists.
So order your new LEED credit hand dryers from Allied today. You’ll be glad you did.