Save Money (and Trees!) With Commercial Hand Dryers
If you’re still stocking your restroom with paper towels, you’re doing yourself, your customers, and quite frankly, the entire world a disservice. Paper towels aren’t just wasteful and harmful to the environment; they’re also unhygienic, expensive, and ineffective — especially when compared to newer commercial hand dryers.
Are you still using paper towels at your business? Here’s the ugly truth about them:
- They’re dirty. Those wet, used-up towels litter your restroom floor, counters, and wastebaskets with bacteria and germs. They’re also a breeding ground for mold.
- They’re expensive. Just one employee uses anywhere between 2,400 and 3,000 paper towels a year. Add up all your employees, not to mention all your customers and clients, and that’s a lot of paper towel purchases in just 12 months! Commercial hand dryers typically save you 95 percent in costs over the course of a year.
- They’re wasteful. The U.S. produces more than 3,000 tons of paper towel waste every day, and most of it is non-recyclable. This takes up landfill space, occupies valuable land, and releases dangerous methane into the air as it decomposes. It can also infect groundwater and pollute soil.
- They hurt the environment. One ton of towels requires about 17 full trees and more than 20,000 gallons of water. Our earth’s resources are limited, and using products that eat up these resources so easily and freely is irresponsible and short-sighted.
- They’re inefficient. Paper towels simply take longer to dry hands — if they dry them at all. Considering some newer commercial hand dryers offer drying times of 10 seconds or less, paper towels shouldn’t even be an option in today’s market.
If you’re still using paper towels, it’s time to make a change — both for your pocketbook and for the environment. Browse our selection of commercial hand dryers today, and find a cost-effective, energy-efficient model that fits your budget and needs. With free shipping and a price-matching guarantee, what’s there to lose? Contact us today!