AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-W Recess Kit (Wall Box + Face Plate) - Stainless Steel with White Epoxy (HAND DRYER NOT INCLUDED)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-W Recess Kit - "Closed Style" White Epoxy on Steel ADA Wall Box + Face Plate for Use with the All AMERICAN DRYER® GX1, AD90, EXT7, GXT9, & CPC9 Series Hand Dryers (now by WORLD DRYER®)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7450 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
PLEASE NOTE: An AMERICAN DRYER® Hand Dryer is Not Included, but may be purchased separately
Originally designed & manufactured by AMERICAN DRYER Inc.®, the WORLD DRYER CORP.® now offers the ADA-SS Recess Kit. Every business owner or manager knows the importance of meeting the standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fortunately, the ADA-SS Recess Kit helps make ADA compliance easy. This American Dryer accessory is designed to make any of the Global GX, eXtremeAir GXT9, eXtremeAir EXT7, eXtremeAir CPC9 and Advantage AD90 series ADA compliant with the 4" protrusion requirement for primary walk-way or traffic corridors. In other words, according to ADA requirements, no item is allowed to extend out from the wall surface more than 4" if that wall is adjacent to the restroom's primary flow of traffic. Often, larger public restrooms have a long "hallway" layout leading to a series of toilet stalls. It's along this long wall that no item is allowed to protrude into the room more than 4". If the hand dryers are installed on a short wall next to the sink, recessing would not likely be required by your ADA inspector. The concealed wall box is fabricated from 22 GA steel with an attractive steel trim piece finished with white epoxy. It looks great with any of the available AMERICAN DRYER® cover options, but especially with any of the white covers.
The ADA-W is similar to the ADA-RK, but with the addition of the enclosing face plate / trim piece. And the ADA-W is identical to the ADA-SS, with the exception of the the white epoxy finish on the face plate (instead of unfinished stainless steel). Plus, they offer added benefits:
- Solid construction from a single piece of rugged stainless steel.
- Easy installation by following the enclosed directions.
- Contains air flow to help prevent the spread of water droplets.
- The face plate offers additional deterrence when used in vandalism-prone areas.
- Steel (being non-porous) naturally inhibits the growth of microorganisms on its surface for a cleaner, more germ-free environment.
- Eliminates the guesswork concerning compliance with the ADA
- Designed to work with WORLD DRYER® (formerly AMERICAN DRYER®) Global GX, eXtremeAir GXT9, eXtremeAir EXT7, eXtremeAir CPC9 and Advantage AD90 series (not for use with hair dryers).
- Backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty plus Allied Hand Dryer’s own guarantee of satisfaction.
- WALL BOX: 9-7/8" (251 mm) High 12-3/16" (310 mm) Wide x 2" (51 mm) Deep
- FACE PLATE / TRIM PIECE (Outer Dimensions): 11-7/8" (302 mm) High x 12-3/4" (324 mm) Wide
Order your ADA-W Recess Kit today and you’ll also enjoy our low-price guarantee, fast and free shipping to anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States, and a superior level of customer care and support. We offer both handy online shopping and a toll-free number for your convenience.