AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-WG Wall Guard - Brushed (Satin) Stainless Steel (HAND DRYER NOT INCLUDED)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-WG Wall Guard - Surface-Mounted Stainless Steel ADA Wall Guard for Use with the All AMERICAN DRYER® GX1, AD90, EXT7, GXT9, & CPC9 Series Hand Dryers (now by WORLD DRYER®)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7450 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
PLEASE NOTE: An AMERICAN DRYER® Hand Dryer is Not Included, but may be purchased separately
Originally designed & manufactured by AMERICAN DRYER Inc.®, the WORLD DRYER CORP.® now offers the ADA-WG Wall Guard. Complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a top priority for every facility manager. That’s why we offer the surface-mounted ADA-WG Wall Guard for the Global GX, eXtremeAir GXT9, eXtremeAir EXT7, eXtremeAir CPC9 and Advantage AD90 series hand dryers from WORLD DRYER® (formerly AMERICAN DRYER®). A first of its kind & unlike flat wall guards offered by others, this sturdy, one-piece unit will help you achieve restroom ADA compliance without any recessing involved. The surface-mounted ADA-WG is designed to sit below the surface-mounted hand dryer and is easily installed using just the four screws provided. It achieves ADA compliance and provides safety for users living with disabilities because its curved lower edge assures that the “leading edge” of the dryer-with-wall-guard unit is 26” or less from the finished floor. This 26" height meets ADA standards to protect people using wheelchairs or walking aids. By meeting the "26 inch or less" rule, there's no need to cut a holes & reframe walls in order to also meet the "4 inch protrusion" rule. Once the "26 inch or less" rule is met, the "4 inch protrusion rule" no longer applies. Without the need to recess the ADA-WG or the accompanying hand dryer into the wall, installation is much less expensive and much less difficult. Use of the ADA-WG dramatically reduces moisture on walls and floors, further promoting a hygienic and safe restroom environment.
Also, the ADA-WG Wall Guard offers great benefits like these:
- No need to cut a hole in the wall to achieve ADA compliance.
- Fast, easy. surface-mounted installation with the included four screws.
- One piece, seamless 19-gauge steel construction for many years of sound, trouble-free use.
- Direct mounting into your existing wall so you don’t have to make cuts into the surface (especially valuable for cinder block, masonry or other difficult-to-modify surfaces).
- Eliminates the guesswork concerning compliance with the ADA
- Designed to work with WORLD DRYER® (formerly AMERICAN DRYER®) Global GX, eXtremeAir GXT9, eXtremeAir EXT7, eXtremeAir CPC9 and Advantage AD90 series (not for use with hair dryers).
- Stainless Steel (being non-porous) naturally inhibits the growth of microorganisms on its surface for a cleaner, more germ-free environment.
- Easy to handle thanks to its low, four-pound weight.
- Beautiful brushed stainless steel compliments any restroom décor.
- Backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty plus Allied Hand Dryer’s own guarantee of satisfaction.
- WALL GUARD: 18" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 3-1/2" Deep
When you order your new ADA-WG Wall Guard from Allied Hand Dryer, you’ll enjoy our low-price guarantee and fast, free shipping to anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. Order today for quick delivery. We look forward to hearing from you.