AMERICAN DRYER® AD90 Advantage AD® HAND DRYER - White ABS Auto Universal Voltage
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
AMERICAN DRYER® AD90 Advantage AD® Series Hand Dryer - White ABS Cover, Automatic, Universal Voltage, Surface-Mounted (now by WORLD DRYER®)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7450 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Originally designed & manufactured by AMERICAN DRYER Inc.®, the WORLD DRYER CORP.® now offers AD90 with its excellent drying power and high-impact, flame-retardant, one-piece White ABS cover. This unit is part of the Advantage AD® Series, which offers solid benefits to organizations looking to provide all the benefits of warm-air hand drying to their employees and customers.
- Universal Voltage - accepts 110-120V, 208V , or 220-240V input and adjusts automatically, saving installation time (Not intended for 277V).
- Heavy-duty, 1/8 HP, 4,800 RPM commercial motor creates an airflow of 180CFM and velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute or 83 mph - offering years of dependable service
- Low sound levels make the Advantage AD® Series perfect for all types of locations (67dB).
- Adjustable motor speed provides noise & power-use flexibility
- A temperature increase of 48°F at hand level (approx. 120°F)
- A fixed nozzle design that is simple yet sturdy.
- Shielded air vents and anti-tamper screws to deter vandals.
- Automatically activated by infrared sensor which detects presence of hands - no need to touch any germ-laden surface for use. Approx. 25-second dry time, but drying cycle terminates automatically with the removal of hands.
- Available in 4 cover materials: White ABS plastic, White Epoxy on Steel, Black Epoxy on Steel, & Brushed (Satin) Stainless Steel - this listing is for the high-impact, flame-retardant, one-piece White ABS cover.
- A 5-year warranty for peace of mind.
- With the addition of the optional recess kit, the AD90 surface-mounted hand dryer becomes ADA compliant with the "4" protrusion rule" (See separately listings for AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-RK Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®, AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-W Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®, or AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-SS Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®).
- OR with the addition of the optional surface-mounted wall guard, the AD90 surface-mounted hand dryer becomes ADA compliant with the "26" or less from finished floor rule" (See separately listings for AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-WG Wall Guard by WORLD DRYER®).
The AD90 Automatic Hand Dryer from WORLD DRYER® won't cost you a fortune, and yet it offers so many high-end features that you might think you bought a more expensive model. That’s the Allied difference—we strive to save our customers as much as possible while providing them with truly superior products like the WORLD® Advantage AD90®.
THE BUDGET-SMART CHOICE
Your organization can offer their patrons the benefits of modern warm air hand drying. Despite the price, this superior product doesn't skimp when it comes to high-grade components that will give you many years of safe, reliable service.
QUIET POWER YOU’LL APPRECIATE
The motor at the heart of the AD90 offers exceptional power without cranking up the volume. This makes the dryer a natural choice for a wide range of environments, from noise-sensitive surroundings like libraries and nursing homes to sports stadiums and factories.
The simple white design and rugged exterior of the AD90 is designed to blend in with any restroom environment. You'll get plenty of compliments on the simple design and pleasing color scheme of AD90 hand dryers.
GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Manufacturing paper towels require the destruction of tens of thousands of trees every year. That doesn’t include the costs of transporting the lumber to manufacturing facilities, processing them and shipping the towels all over North America. When you remember that paper towels are non-recyclable, it's easy to see how they take a great toll on the environment we all share.
WHY ORDER FROM ALLIED?
With all the restroom product vendors out there, why choose Allied? For one, we offer an unbeatable set of benefits for our valued clients. These include fast, free shipping to all US addresses within the contiguous 48 states, easy ordering either online or by calling our toll-free number, and a great selection from which to choose. So browse our site and order today for quickest delivery.
5-Year Parts Warranty against manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-1/2" Deep; Weight: 8 lbs.
Voltage: Universal 120 to 240 Volts (Not Applicable for 277 Volt installation)
When connected to 110V/120V
- 400 to 1400 Watts; 12.5 max Amps; 60 Hz
When connected to 208V-240V
- 350 to 1250 Watts; 6.5 max Amps; 60 Hz
(Dedicated 15 or 20 Amp circuit required)
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A HAIR DRYER (AD90H) with 80 Second Automatic Timer
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: