HO-IC, Excel Dryer Hands-Off Automatic Chrome Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
EXCEL HO-IC Hands Off® Automatic Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
with Die-Cast Zinc Alloy Cover & Bright Chrome-Plated Finish
Do you know what the single greatest source of damage to public restrooms is? It's vandals. A small handful of troublemakers love to cause problems for the rest of us. If you manage a large facility, then you probably already know this. What you may not know, however, is that the Excel HO-IC Hand Dryer has special features that make it highly resistant to damage from vandals.
These features include:
- A tough exterior construction that can take a pounding.
- Tamper-proof bolts that make the unit nearly impossible to break into.
- A side-mounted heating element that prevents access through the warm air outlet. This deflects vandals who may try to short-circuit the unit.
The Excel HO-IC Hand Dryer offers other benefits as well, such as:
- A high-efficiency, brushless motor for increased power and longer life.
- An infrared sensor that eliminates the need for a germy start button.
- The HO-IC cover is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are chrome plated with a mirror-like finish.
- 10 Year Warranty on Parts against Manufacturer Defects (3 Years on the Control Assembly and Sensor)
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
- FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
The Model HO-IC hand dryer is part of the Hands Off® Cast Cover Series by Excel Dryer Corp. The cover of the HO-IC is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are chrome plated with a mirror-like finish. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The cover is held to the cast zinc alloy wall plate by two chrome-plated tamper-proof bolts. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The 1/10HP (3450RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air outlet, located at the bottom of the cover, is covered by a vandal resistant, chrome-plated, die-cast zinc metal grate to prevent entry of foreign objects. The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Dry time is an approximately 30 seconds, but the actual length of the run cycle is determined by the user. The motor and the Nichrome heating element are activated by an infrared optical sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air volume of 180CFM (0.085 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 130°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer backs the HO-IC with a 10-Year Warranty.
Dimensions: 9-3/4" High x 12" Wide x 8" Deep; Weight: 17 lbs
Electrical Specification: 110/120 Volts; 20 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit).
Start enjoying the benefits of this top-quality hand dryer by placing your order today.