DYSON® Airblade™ 9kJ HU03 Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Surface Mounted ADA-Compliant Hands-Under (SKU# 282997-01 / 314696-01)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
DYSON® Airblade™ 9kJ HU03 Hand Dryer - Brushed Stainless Steel Cover High-Speed, Hands-Under Style [SKU# 282997-01 (Low Voltage) / SKU# 314696-01 (High Voltage)]
Surface Mounted ADA Compliant HEPA-Filtered High-Speed Stainless Steel Fascia & Back Plate
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
Dyson® Airblade™ 9kJ HU03 Features & Benefits
- The Airblade™ 9kJ HU03 is the first Dyson Hand Dryer to have a true Stainless Steel exterior with a 304L Brushed Finish.
- The Airblade™ 9kJ HU03 is available in 2 different voltage options - Low Voltage (100V/120V) and High Voltage (200V-240V) - make voltage selection at checkout.
- Each Airblade™ 9kJ HU03 has in 2 different power modes - MAX (900W) and ECO (650W) - Owner can switch between these two modes.
- Airblade™ 9kJ HU03 is the quietest Dyson Airblade™ yet (79dB in MAX mode & 77dB in ECO mode) - QUIET MARK Certified
- The high-velocity air created by the V4 brushless digital motor scrapes the water from the user's hands 10 seconds in Max mode (388 mph) and 12 seconds in Eco mode (337 mph).
- V4 Brushless DC motor with digital pulse technology (5,000 pulses per second in MAX mode & 4,533 pules per second in ECO mode) - 75,000 spins per minute.
- Ultra hygienic due to touch-free activation & HEPA filtration; HEPA filter 99.97% of bacteria & viruses as small as 0.3 microns.
- Extremely energy efficient - costing approx. $22 per year in electricity in MAX mode and $19 per year in ECO mode; 84% less expensive than warm air hand dryers and up to 99% less expensive than paper towels
- With low amperage, two(2) Dyson 9kJ HU03 can be installed on one 20 AMP dedicated circuit.
- Produces 85% less CO2 emissions than paper towels & up to 85% less than other hand dryers.
- Stainless steel fascia & backplate is highly durable, vandal resistant, & easy to clean.
- At only 4 inches thick/deep (100mm), the Airblade™ 9kH HU03 does not require recessing in order to meet the ADA protrusion rule; saving vast time & money.
- 5 year limited parts warranty.
- Water Ingress Protection rated of IP24
- Integrated "Safe Electrical Disconnect" for easy, safe servicing
- ETL Listed (in accordance with UL507), Carbon Trust, HACCP Certified, ADA Compliant, Quiet Mark, International Well Building Institute, and LEED Credit Eligible
- FedEx shipping included at no additional cost to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- NOTE: Dyson Backplate is available to protect the wall from water damage and can be used to cover holes/marks left from previously installed hand dryers – including the Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer. Dyson Backplate must be used where unsupported plasterboard is the only installation substrate.
- 119-5/8 in High x 17-7/10 in Wide x 4 in Deep (500mm x 450mm x 100mm)
- Weight: Net: 9.99 lbs. (4.53 kg); Packaged: 16.84 lbs. (7.64 kg)
- 120-127 Volts; 7.19 to 7.5 Amps; 50/60 Hz, 900 Watts (MAX mode) or
- 120-127 Volts; 5.12 to 5.42 Amps; 50/60 Hz, 650W (ECO Mode)
- 200-240 Volts, 3.75 to 4.5 Amps; 50/60 Hz, 900 Watts (MAX mode) or
- 200-240 Volts, 2.71 to 3.25 Amps; 50/60 Hz, 650W (ECO Mode)
- PLEASE NOTE: neither voltage is recommend for installation at elevations over 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) above sea level.
Curved Blade™ design
Sheets of air travelling at 388mph follow the contours of your hands – scraping water from the surface in 10 seconds in Max mode. Sheets of air travel at 337mph with dry time of 12 seconds in Eco mode.
Switch between 2 modes
Max: 900W or Eco: 650W
Dedicated 20 AMP suitable for up to 2 machines.
Powered by the Dyson digital motor V4
Spinning 75,000 times a minute, the motor draws 6.1 gallons of air per second through the machine.
Efficient aerodynamics means the Dyson digital motor draws up to 84% less energy than a warm air hand dryer.
Our quietest4 Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer yet
Straight line configuration allows for simpler airflow paths which reduces air turbulence, meaning less noise and less energy consumption.
Small carbon footprint
Produces up to 85% less CO2 than paper towels and up to 85% less than other hand dryers.
Hygienically dries hands with clean air
HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles, including bacteria and viruses.
Cost just $19 per year to run in Eco mode
Up to 99% less expensive to run than paper towels and up to 86% less than warm air hand dryers.
‘Time of flight’ sensors accurately detect hands in 0.25 seconds to activate air without wasting energy.
Create space in your washroom
Slim and compact at just 4 inches (100 mm) deep – no recessing required. ADA compliant.
Easy to clean and service
Stainless steel finish. Safe electrical disconnect.
*NOTE: Not recommend for installation at elevations over 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) above sea level.