CPC9, American Dryer ExtremeAir - White ABS - Universal Voltage - Cold Plasma
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
American CPC9 Automatic, Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
White ABS Cover with Cold Plasma Technology & Universal Voltage
The eXtremeAir CPC9 is equipped with a universal voltage motor, meaning the dryer automatically configures itself to be connected to any voltage between 110V and 240V. The newly improved motor comes with a variable speed feature. A hidden control allows the owner to adjust the speed (and therefore sound and energy use) of each unit to its unique installation environment. Plus:
- The eXtremeAir CPC9 patented 5/8HP motor uses a “powerful series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower” design.
- At 24,000 RPM, this powerful yet extremely efficient motor can produce an air velocity of 16,000 linear feet per minute (with a sound level 83 dB), drying hands three times faster than standard 30-second hand dryers.
- At maximum speed, the dry time is an amazing 12 to 15 seconds. Dry time is increased, however, if the motor is adjusted to a slower speed.
- Even at the lowest speed setting, the motor can still produce an air velocity of 10,000 linear feet per minute while reducing sound levels to only 69 dB and power usage to a mere 300 watts. The actual run time for each use is determined by the user.
- Universally adaptable voltage settings for easy installation by any qualified electrician.
- Construction from industrial-grade components by craftspeople right here in the U.S.A.
- Multi-year warranties to protect your investment both now and down the road.
You simply won't find a more sanitary or user-friendly product of its kind anywhere.
Order your new eXtremeAir CPC hand dryer from Allied today to enjoy these perks:
- Unbeatable low prices; you never overpay when you order from us. We not only say that, we back it up with our famous cost-match guarantee. Find a better price for any item we sell, and we will gladly meet or beat any web-based competitor's price. Plus, we offer volume discounts.
- Fast, free shipping to the lower 48 states. Most orders go out the same day they're placed.
- A giant selection from which to choose. Besides eXtremeAir hand dryers, we carry a huge selection of other products from leading manufacturers.
- Outstanding customer service from our team of experts.
- Fast, stress-free shopping. Just place your order right here on our website. Or if you prefer, call our toll-free number, and our customer service specialists will be glad to help you.
- The peace of mind that comes from doing business with Allied. We've built a rock-solid reputation for integrity by putting the customer first in everything we do. That's why we've been in business for so many years.
Order your new eXtremeAir CPC hand dryer from Allied today, and get started on the road to a cleaner, healthier tomorrow. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the hand dryer to be adjusted to your preference providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency, and sound. It's ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is NO need to upgrade or replace parts.
The eXtremeAir CPC9 can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is only one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High-Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Automatic resetting thermal protector.
The eXtremeAir Series is the most compact hand dryer in the industry. It's 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers.
Two tamper resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandal-resistant cover to the steel base. Motor, heater, and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle.
The heating element has an automatic thermal protector and operates in the black range for maximum life.
Heavy-Duty, One-Piece Cover
Flame-Retardant White ABS cover. Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy-duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.
5-Year Premium Warranty
Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-5/8" Deep; Weight: 9lbs
Electrical Specification: 110V/120Volts(Requires a dedicated 15 or 20Amp circuit); 208Volts; 220V/240Volts; 800 to 1500Watts; 60Hz
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. In both the United States and Canada.
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.