HO-IL (SHP), Excel Dryer LEXAN White Automatic Hand Dryer
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
EXCEL HO-IL Hands Off® Automatic Surface-Mounted
with One Piece Molded Lexan® 940 (Uniformly White Throughout)
The Excel HO-IL Hand Dryer offers a winning combination of ruggedness, reliability, and reasonable cost. It's an especially good choice for locations where vandalism is a concern. This is due both to its tamper-resistant construction and its side-mounted heating element, which prevent would-be vandals from reaching the unit through the warm air outlet.
The Excel HO-IL also offers these benefits:
- Infrared sensor activation--no push button to wear out or collect germs.
- Maintenance-free, brushless motor for years of trouble-free use.
- The HO-IL cover is one-piece, molded Lexan® 940 (a polycarbonate resin), making it lightweight, rustproof, and extremely flame retardant.
- 5 Year Warranty on Parts against Manufacturer Defects (3 Years on the Control Assembly and Sensor)
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
- FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
The Model HO-IL hand dryer is part of the Hands Off® LEXAN Series by Excel Dryer Corp. It is nearly identical the the Excel HO-IW, with the exception of the cover material. The cover of the HO-IL is one-piece, molded Lexan® 940 (a polycarbonate resin), making it lightweight, rustproof, and extremely flame retardant. The white color of the Lexan is uniform throughout the material, making surface scratches virtually invisible. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The cover is held to the cast zinc alloy wall plate by two chrome-plated tamper-proof bolts. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The 1/10HP (3400RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air outlet, located at the bottom of the cover, is covered by a vandal resistant, chrome-plated, die-cast zinc metal grate to prevent entry of foreign objects. The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Dry time is an approximately 30 seconds, but the actual length of the run cycle is determined by the user. The motor and the Nichrome heating element are activated by an infrared optical sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air volume of 180CFM (0.085 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 130°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer backs the HO-IL with a 5-Year Warranty (3 Years on the Control Assembly and Sensor).
Dimensions: 9-3/4" High x 12" Wide x 8" Deep; Weight: 13 lbs.
Electrical Specification: 110/120 Volts; 20 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
Why wait when you can provide your location with all the advantages of warm-air hand drying for an excellent price? Plus, when you choose Allied, you get these added benefits:
- Free shipping to all 50 states
- Our famous low-price assurance guarantee
- Professional, friendly customer service that's second to none
We look forward to serving you!