Saniflow® CP0016HCSB BabyMedi® Baby Changing Station - Matte Black Stainless Steel & White Horizontal Surface-Mounted
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Saniflow® CP0016HCSB-ASTM BabyMedi® Horizontal-Folding Surface-Mounted Matte Black Stainless Steel Baby Changing Station
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7551 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Surface-mounted baby changing stations made of white bacterial-resistant polypropylene (interior) and with 1/32" thick AISI 304 matte (satin) black stainless steel (exterior).
- Horizontally-folding station, meaning the adult is facing the wall while changing the infant whose is lying parallel to the wall.
- While the horizontal CP00116 is available in 3 different exterior Colors/Materials [White (H), Satin Stainless Steel (HCS), and Black Stainless Steel (HCSB)] - this listing is for the CP0016HCSB-ASTM black stainless steel.
- While this station (CP0016HCSB-ASTM) is a SURFACE-MOUNTED model, it can converted to a RECESS-MOUNTED unit with the purchase of either the Saniflow KT0016HCS (satin stainless) or KT0016HCSB (black stainless) Recess Kit. (See separately listings)
- High level of safety and cleanliness.
- Models with high strength and durability, suitable for high traffic facilities.
- Trendy and stylish design.
- Concealed hinges and pneumatic cylinder ensures high durability and smooth, safe opening & closing.
- Mounting chassis is made of steel with a cataphoretic treatment, providing considerable resistance to chemical and environmental corrosion.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Biocote® antimicrobial additive (based on silver ion technology) embedded into its surface, promoting easy cleaning and reducing the growth of odor causing & staining microbes.
- Contoured changing surface area is 295 sq. in. (1903 sq. cm)
- Built-in, locking liner dispenser holds approx. 80 sanitary bed liners, minimizing operator refills and discouraging potential vandalism.
- Includes child safety straps (replaceable).
- With a pair of bag hooks to hang personal belongings close and at hand.
- Complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations when properly installed.
- In compliance with the American Standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards.
- FedEx Ground included to anywhere in the contiguous (lower 48 states) United States.
If you're looking for high-end baby changing stations to match the design of your business, the BabyMedi® CP0016HCSB-ASTM changing station by Saniflow® is that model. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
BabyMedi® changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness being the ideal solution for public spaces such as, shopping centers, airports, public buildings, childcare centers, etc. With high-traffic facilities in mind, high strength and durability are built into the design. BabyMedi® units fully comply with the American standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards that require baby changing stations be able to support a 110 lbs. static load test during one hour. Moreover, units have been tested in SANIFLOW's laboratories to have withstood loads over 220 lbs.
- Width x Height: 33-7/8” x 22-1/4” (860 mm x 565 mm)
- Depth from Wall Surface (closed): 3-7/8” (100 mm)
- Depth from Wall Surface (open): 22-1/2” (570 mm)
- Weight: 35.3 lbs. (16.01 kg)
Materials & Finish
- Frontal Chassis: One-piece AISA 304 Stainless Steel (1/32" thick) with Matte (Satin) Black Finish
- Interior (Bed): White Polyethylene with Biocote® antimicrobial additive
- Mounting Chassis: Steel with a cataphoretic treatment