Saniflow® M06ACS SPEEDFLOW® Hand Dryer - Satin (Brushed) Stainless Steel High-Speed Universal Voltage ADA
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Saniflow® M06ACS-UL SPEEDFLOW® Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Cover with Satin (Brushed) Finish
FAST DRYING - ADJUSTABLE MOTOR SPEED (NOISE) - ADA COMPLIANT SURFACE MOUNTED - ULTRA SLEEK DESIGN
M06ACS SPEEDFLOW® - Brushed (Satin) Stainless Steel Cover. Versatile Hand dryer with an advanced design. One of the most energy efficient hand dryers in the world - in a great looking, compact, and price competitive package. No need to order a recessed kit for ADA applications. GreenSpec listed, contributing to points for LEED Credits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast Drying time (12 to 15 seconds); 110 mph max airspeed.
- Adjustable High Speed Motor: Turn up for fast drying; turn down for quiet operation. Produces half the noise of leading competitors. Users can choose their preferred air speed by use of a built-in potentiometer in the control board.
- Protrudes only 4” from the wall in compliance with ADA requirements, suitable for Disabled accessible washrooms. No need to buy a recessed Kit or cut a hole in the wall to comply with ADA applications.
- Universal Voltage – Convenient to install as Voltage (110 - 240 V) adjusts automatically, saving installation time.
- Easy retrofit – Mounting holes match those of most popular models. No need to drill new holes.
- Cover available in 3 Material & 4 Different Color/Finish options. (Steel with White Epoxy, Steel with Black Epoxy, Bright (Polished) Stainless Steel , Satin (Brushed) Stainless Steel, & White Epoxy on Cast Iron) - this listing is for the M06ACS-UL Satin Stainless Steel.
- Vandal-resistant surfaced-mounted unit, with 2 vandal-proof screws and lock with Special wrench
- 5 years limited warranty
- UL® and CSA® approved
SPEEDFLOW® M06ACS has adjustable motor speed. Reducing the motor speed reduces excessive noise from the restroom which may disturbing adjacent spaces. It is a 4” deep surface mounted hand dryer, meaning it meets ADA protrusion rules without the expense of recessing. Dries hands in 12-15 seconds. It can be adjusted to fit any application. Speedflow® has received excellent reviews from many School Districts, Super stores, and important Department of Transportation offices across the nation & Platinum LEED Buildings across the nation.