Saniflow® M17AC SPEEDFLOW® PLUS Hand Dryer - Bright (Polished) Stainless Steel High-Speed HEPA Universal Voltage ADA
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Saniflow® M17AC-UL SPEEDFLOW® PLUS Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Cover with Bright (Polished) Finish
FAST - ADJUSTABLE MOTOR SPEED (NOISE) & HEATING ELEMENT (POWER CONSUMPTION) - ADA COMPLIANT SURFACE MOUNTED - HEPA FILTER - ULTRA SLEEK DESIGN
M17AC SPEEDFLOW® PLUS - Polished (Bright) Stainless Steel Cover. Versatile Hand dryer with an advanced design. One of the most energy efficient hand dryers in the world - in a great looking, compact, and price competitive package. No need to order a recessed kit for ADA applications. GreenSpec listed, contributing to points for LEED Credits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast Drying time (10 to 12 seconds); 250 mph max airspeed.
- Adjustable High Speed Motor: Turn up for fast drying; turn down for quiet operation. Produces half the noise of leading competitors. Users can choose their preferred air speed by use of a built-in potentiometer in the control board.
- Adjustable Heating Element: The 500 Watt heating element can be switched off manually with an ON/OFF micro switch located on the control board, allowing the owner to regulate both power consumption & amperage.
- HEPA Filter: The built-in, replaceable HEPA Filter removes solid particles suspended in the intake air, improving bathroom air quality.
- Protrudes only 4” from the wall in compliance with ADA requirements, suitable for Disabled accessible washrooms. No need to buy a recessed Kit or cut a hole in the wall to comply with ADA applications.
- Universal Voltage – Convenient to install as Voltage (110 - 240 V) adjusts automatically, saving installation time.
- Easy retrofit – Mounting holes match those of most popular models. No need to drill new holes.
- Cover available in 3 Material & 4 Different Color/Finish options. (Steel with White Epoxy, Steel with Black Epoxy, Bright (Polished) Stainless Steel , Satin (Brushed) Stainless Steel, & White Epoxy on Cast Iron) - this listing is for the M17AC-UL Bright Stainless Steel.
- Vandal-resistant surfaced-mounted unit, with 2 vandal-proof screws and lock with Special wrench
- 5 years limited warranty
- UL® and CSA® approved
SPEEDFLOW® PLUS M17AC has both adjustable motor speed & heating element. Reducing the motor speed reduces excessive noise from the restroom which may disturbing adjacent spaces. A replaceable HEPA Filter is integrated into the unit. Turning the heating element to off reduces both amperage & power consumption. It is a 4” deep surface mounted hand dryer, meaning it meets ADA protrusion rules without the expense of recessing. Dries hands in 12-15 seconds. It can be adjusted to fit any application. Speedflow® Plus has received excellent reviews from many School Districts, Super stores, and important Department of Transportation offices across the nation & Platinum LEED Buildings across the nation.