Saniflow® CP0016HCS BabyMedi® Baby Changing Station - Stainless Steel & White Vertical Surface-Mounted
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Saniflow® CP0016HCS-ASTM BabyMedi® Horizontal-Folding Surface-Mounted Stainless Steel Clad Baby Changing Station
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7551 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Surface-mounted baby changing stations made of white bacterial-resistant polypropylene (interior) and with 1/32" thick AISI 304 stainless steel exterior.
- High level of safety and cleanliness.
- Models with high strength and durability, suitable for high traffic facilities.
- Trendy and stylish design.
- Concealed hinges and pneumatic cylinder ensures high durability and smooth, safe opening & closing.
- Mounting chassis is made of steel with a cataphoretic treatment, providing considerable resistance to chemical and environmental corrosion.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Biocote® antimicrobial additive (based on silver ion technology) embedded into its surface, promoting easy cleaning and reducing the growth of odor causing & staining microbes.
- Built-in, locking liner dispenser holds approx. 80 sanitary bed liners, minimizing operator refills and discouraging potential vandalism.
- With a pair of bag hooks to hang personal belongings close and at hand.
- In compliance with the American Standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards.
BabyMedi® changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness being the ideal solution for public spaces such as, shopping centers, airports, public buildings, childcare centers, etc. With high-traffic facilities in mind, high strength and durability are built into the design. BabyMedi® units fully comply with the American standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards that require baby changing stations be able to support a 110 lbs. static load test during one hour. Moreover, units have been tested in SANIFLOW's laboratories to have withstood loads over 220 lbs.