Koala Kare® KB110-MDRA - Recessed Horizontal Stainless Steel Baby Changing Table
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB110-MDRA - Recessed, Horizontal-Folding Baby Station Fully Clad in Stainless Steel (McD Design)
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Koala Kare® stainless steel clad, recess-mounted, horizontal-folding baby changing station with grey polyethylene interior.
- Incorporates a unique handle design specified by the McD Corp. for use in their restaurants.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism meets ASTM standards when properly installed.
- Gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close.
- Built-in liner cavity and two bag hooks.
- Includes child protection straps (replaceable).
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Constructed with 56% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 for $38 with Free Shipping
If you're looking for high end baby changing stations to match the design of your business, the Koala Kare® KB110-MDRA changing station is one of our top models. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any Internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
- 37” W x 23” H
- Depth (closed): ¼”
- Depth (open): 15¼”
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Brushed (No. 304) 18GA Stainless Steel
- Interior: Grey Polyethylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
The Koala® KB110-MDRA is identical to the Koala® KB110-SSRE but with an alternative handle design (as seen in many if not most McDonalds® around the country). The Koala® KB110-MDRA has an exterior finish crafted from 18 gauge, type 304 satin (brushed) stainless steel. The interior bed is made of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene (grey in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. Graphics and safety messages are molded into the polyethylene in six (6) different languages. In addition, a built-in dispenser for sanitary liners are conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open (liners not included). Total capacity of the dispenser is approximately 25 liners.
The stainless steel changing table station is designed to be recess mounted into the wall using the included hardware. A framed-out rough wall opening of 35.5" wide x 20.5" high (with a minimum depth of 4-1/4" from finished surface of wall) is required for installation, making this unit best for new construction or remodeling. The unit is secured into the opening using 1/4" x 3" wood screws through pre-drilled side holes in the unit into the framing of the wall opening. The station folds down horizontally so the the adult is facing the wall while changing the infant whose is laying parallel to the wall. With a reinforced steel-on-steel hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB110-MDRA meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs. in testing the KB110-MDRA stainless steel changing table easily supported 200 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 442 sq. in. and comes complete with nylon safety straps and convenient bag or purse hooks built in. Folded closed the changer's dimensions are 37"W x 23"H x 4"D (but virtually flush with the finished wall surface). When the stainless steel changing table opens the changer extends out from the wall only 15-1/4". And when properly installed, this changer complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations.