Koala Kare® KB200-01SS - Surface Horizontal Grey Baby Changing Station with Stainless Steel Veneer
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB200-01SS HORIZONTAL-FOLDING, SURFACE-MOUNTED, GREY BABY CHANGING STATION with STAINLESS STEEL Veneer
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7551 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- KOALA KARE® surface-mounted, horizontal-folding, polyethylene baby changing station.
- While the KB200-SS is available in 2 Different Colors [Grey (01) and White Granite (05)] - this listing is for the KB200-01SS Grey.
- Type 304 stainless steel veneer front panel with laser etched Koala logo integrates with other satin-finish accessories in the restroom.
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism with 11GA steel mounting supports
- Two built-in, locking liner dispensers.
- Includes child protection straps (replaceable).
- Two built-in bag or purse hooks.
- Contoured changing surface area is a large 450 sq. in (2903 sq. cm).
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Concealed gas spring mechanism ensures smooth, quiet, & safe open and close.
- Meets ASTM safety standards, plus ANSI & ADA requirements when properly installed.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- LEED Credit Eligible. Constructed with 16% recycled materials.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 for $38 with Free Shipping
If you're looking for a premium-quality horizontal baby changing table with a high-end look of stainless steel that won't break the bank, look no further. The Koala KB200 Series is the flagship model for KOALA KARE®. Its convenient shape and efficient design enables you to provide restroom patrons with all the benefits of modern, sanitary changing facilities. With the front brushed stainless steel veneer panel of the KB200-SS Series, a great product is made even better. The stainless veneer seamlessly integrates this changing station with other satin-finish accessories in the restroom. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
- 36-3/16” W x 22-1/4” H (919mm x 565mm)
- Depth (closed): 4” (102mm)
- Depth or Extension (open): 23-3/16" (589mm)
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Grey Polyethylene with Type 304 Brushed Stainless Steel Veneer
- Interior: Grey Polyethylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
Nearly identical to the Model KB200, the Model KB200-01SS is constructed of injection-molded, high-density polyethylene. This attractive and durable polyethylene is formulated with an antimicrobial additive (called MICROBAN®) permanently embedded into the grey plastic, making it easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. But unique to the Koala KB200-SS is the brushed (Type 304) Stainless Steel Veneer with a laser engraved Koala logo on the front of the changing station (visible when folded closed). With this touch of stainless, it's easier than ever to coordinate with other stainless steel restroom fixtures. Graphics and safety messages are molded into the polyethylene in four (4) different languages. In addition, two built-in dispensers for sanitary liners are conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open (liners not included). Total capacity of the dual dispensers is approximately 50 liners.
The Koala KB200 SS is designed to be surface mounted to the wall using the included hardware. Pre-drilled mounting holes are designed for wood studs on 16" centers. (For installation in wall that does not have wood studs 16" on center, metal studs, or concrete block, toggle fasteners may need to be purchased locally by the buyer.) The station folds down horizontally so the the adult is facing the wall while changing the infant whose is laying parallel to the wall. With a reinforced steel-on-steel hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the Koala KB200 SS meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs., in testing the Koala KB200 SS easily supported 200 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 450 sq. in. (2903 sq. cm) and comes complete with nylon safety straps and two convenient bag or purse hooks built in. Folded closed the changer's dimensions are 35-3/16"W x 22-1/4"H x 4"D. When open the changer extends out from the wall surface 23-3/16". And when properly installed, this surface-mounted, horizontal-folding baby changing station complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations & ASTM and EN safety standards.