Koala Kare® KB310-SSRE - Recessed Horizontal Stainless Steel Baby Changing Station (NEW for 2021)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB310-SSRE - Recess-Mounted, Horizontal-Folding Changing Station Fully Clad in Stainless Steel (New for 2021)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7551 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Newly designed for 2021 - Koala Kare® KB310-SSRE stainless steel clad, recess-mounted, horizontal-folding baby changing station with grey polyethylene interior.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism meets ASTM and EN safety standards when properly installed.
- Concealed gas spring / pneumatic cylinder mechanism ensures smooth, controlled opening and closing.
- Built-in, locking, dual-cavity liner dispenser with integrated spring tab for "one-at-a-time" dispensing.
- Includes child safety straps (replaceable).
- Includes solid stainless steel external bag hook (not integrated into changing station).
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller.
If you're looking for high end baby changing stations to match the design of your business, the Koala Kare® KB310-SSRE changing station is that model. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any Internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
- Overall Width x Height x Depth: 41-5/16” x 26-7/32” x 4-7/32" (1050 mm x 666 mm x 107 mm) closed, excluding handles
- Overall Width x Height x Depth: 41-5/16” x 26-7/32” x 6-11/16 (1050 mm x 666 mm x 170 mm) closed, including handles
- Depth (closed, excluding handles): 1/4” (6 mm) protrusion from wall surface
- Depth (closed, including handles): 2-23/32"” (69 mm) protrusion from wall surface
- Depth (open): 17-13/32” (442 mm) protrusion from wall surface
- Rough Wall Opening: 37-1/16" W x 21-5/8" H x 4" D (791 mm x 549 mm x 102 mm)
Materials & Finish
- Exterior Front Panel: Deep-Drawn, One-Piece 20GA (0.91 mm) Stainless Steel with Brushed (No. 304) Finish
- Exterior Flange: Deep-Drawn, One-Piece 18GA (1.2 mm) Stainless Steel with Brushed (No. 304) Finish
- Exterior Handles: Injection Molded Aluminum with Satin Stainless Steel Finish (replaceable)
- Interior Chassis (Frame & Hinge Mechanism): 11GA Steel
- Interior: Grey Polyethylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
- External Bag Hook: Solid Stainless Steel Rod (3/4" diameter) with Brushed (No. 304) Finish
This newly designed, durable, and very attractive baby changing station (the KOALA® KB310-SSRE) has an exterior front panel (20GA) and flange (18GA) that are crafted from one-piece, deep-drawn, seamless stainless steel with uniform grain and a No. 304 brushed (satin) finish. Being made of one stainless steel piece, all seams, sharp edges, and weld lines are eliminated; the modern aesthetic is unparalleled. An updated KOALA® logo is laser etched into the stainless front panel. And with no visible plastic or adhesive labels applied to the front of the station, there's nothing to interfere with the beauty of the stainless. The interior bed is made of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene (GREY in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. In addition, a newly-designed, built-in, locking, two-cavity dispenser for sanitary liners are conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open. With the new integrated spring tab, only one liner is dispensed at a time. Total capacity of the dispenser is approximately 50 liners (liners not included).
The Koala® KB310-SSRE changing station is designed to be recess mounted into the wall using the included hardware. A framed-out rough wall opening of 37-1/16" W x 21-5/8" H (with a minimum depth of 3-31/32" or 101 mm from finished surface of wall) is required for installation, making this unit best for new construction or remodeling. The unit is secured into the opening using provided wood screws through six (6) pre-drilled side holes in the unit into the framed of the wall opening. The station folds down horizontally so the the adult is facing the wall while changing the infant whose is laying parallel to the wall. With a reinforced steel-on-steel hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB310-SSRE meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs. and 3.5 years of age, in testing the KB310-SSRE recessed changing table easily supported 300 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed, requiring less than 5lbs of force. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard. Graphics and safety messages are provided in four (4) different languages.
The contoured changing surface area is 535 sq. in. (3452 sq. cm) and comes complete with replaceable nylon safety straps. Made from solid stainless steel rod (3/4" in dia.), an external bag hook is provided for safe storage of purse or diaper bag off the floor. And when properly installed, this changer complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) regulations.