Excel Dryer XLERATOR® XL-SBH Hand Dryer with HEPA Filter - Brushed Stainless Steel High Speed Automatic Surface-Mounted
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Excel Dryer XLERATOR® XL-SBH Hand Dryer with HEPA Filter - Brushed (Satin) Stainless Steel Cover, High Speed, Automatic, Surface-Mounted
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 756-3729 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
The Xlerator with HEPA includes these features:
- Super-fast drying times of 8 to 12 seconds.
- HEPA Filtration (built-in) removes 99.999% of viruses & 99.97% of bacteria from the air stream
- Sensor Activation (Automatic) means a truly touchless process.
- Adjustable Speed and Sound Controller
- Adjustable (LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH/OFF) Heating Element
- Electrical usage and Amps required are now in the control of the owner
- Backed by a Full 7 Year Parts Warranty against Manufacturer Defects.
- Sensor-equipped with externally visible Red LED light that can flash error codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Washable metal mesh Pre-Filter with smart sensor (Red LED light activates should the filter become clogged)
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc.(UL)Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
- Available in both a low-voltage version (110V/120V) or high-voltage version (208V to 277V)
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- 95% cost savings versus using paper towels.
- Backed by five year manufacturer's warranty.
The Xlerator XL-SBH offers an energy-saving way for restroom users to dry their hands without the drawbacks of bulky, expensive paper towels. Plus, the attractive brushed stainless steel exterior makes this product a beautiful addition to any facility. You'll be proud of how this outstanding, cutting-edge Excel hand dryer saves you money while promoting better health and hygiene in your organization.
BEATS PAPER TOWELS HANDS DOWN
With the Excel's HEPA Filtration System integrated into the XL-SBH, new test results (2020) from LMS Technologies prove that 99.999% of viruses (ranging in size from 16.5 to 604.3 nanometers) are effective & efficiently removed from the air stream. That includes COVID-19 and 380 million other viruses. In addition, 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns are removed from the air stream. This touchless hand hygiene solution eliminates the multiple unnecessary tough points that come with using paper towels as a drying method. Paper towels are handled during manufacturing, shipping, storage, restocking, and removal. By reducing touchpoints, the risk of germ transfer is likewise reduced
The Xlerator XL-SBH can save you as much as 95% when compared to the endless expenses associated with purchasing, storing, installing and disposing of old-fashioned, germ-prone paper towels. The paper towel industry destroys tens of thousands of trees each year creating a non-recyclable product that will fester in landfills for decades to come. Why support that kind of waste when you don't have to?
DRYING POWER THAT’S A DELIGHT TO EXPERIENCE
Forget about those obsolete hand dryers from years ago that took forever to dry your hands. The Xlerator XL-SBH produces abundant amounts of wonderfully warm air that makes hand drying a true pleasure.
STRIKING BEAUTY THAT’S EASY TO MAINTAIN
In crafting the Xlerator XL-SBH, the folks at Excel chose to manufacture the exterior in a particularly tough yet attractive type of stainless steel, making this product virtually impervious to vandals while still ensuring it is exceptionally easy to clean. Stainless steel offers a host of natural hygienic and aesthetic benefits that set it apart from other materials.
By doing business with Allied, you'll enjoy fast, free shipping across the United States, volume discounts for multiple purchases and easy ordering through our toll-free number or by using our website. Don't delay any longer—place your order today! Your restroom patrons will appreciate the difference, and so will you.
LIMITED 7-YEAR WARRANTY
The Excel XL-SBH hand dryer is guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of 7 years. The warranty includes factory performed labor as well as the repair or exchange of defective parts, at the manufacturer's option.