TOTO Clean Dry Model HDR101#WH (110V/120V)
Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer with White ABS Cover
(**THIS MODEL REPLACES THE DISCONTINUED Mod. HDR110#GY**)
FREE FedEx Shipping
Quieter and even more energy efficient than the model it was created to replace, the TOTO Clean Dry™ Hand Dryer Model HDR101#WH is a surface-mounted, high-speed, low-noise, energy-efficient model in classic white color.
How It Works
Rather than just spewing out hot air, TOTO's Clean Dry HDR101#WH has an opening where users insert their hands. This model mounts directly to the wall's surface but only protrudes into the room just over six inches. Operation is fully automatic, with an infrared sensor turning the dryer on and off.
To activate, the user stands comfortably facing the unit. They then insert their hands into the drying space, keeping them parallel to the ground (fingers out and palms down). The user slowly withdraws their hands, turns them over, and reinserts them, repeating the process until dry.
The droplets of water blown off are captured in a hygienic drainage tray, the capacity of which is an impressive 0.15 gallons. With no water being sprayed around, the wall, dryer, and floor stay free of moisture and water marks. As a result, mold growth is prevented. Plus:
- Hands are fully dry in approximately 12 seconds.
- The motor shuts off as soon as the user’s hands are no longer detected.
- An integrated filter scrubs the intake air before the jet air ever reaches your hands. This filter is reusable and can be regularly maintained by simply washing it in the sink with clean water.
- The energy-efficient motor can produce an air velocity of 19,360 LFM or 220 mph but does so at a sound level of 57 dB or less, all while consuming only 390 Watts.
- Mounting instructions and warranty information are included.
Order your new TOTO Clean Dry™ Hand Dryer Model HDR101#WH hand dryer today. When you do contact us, be sure to ask about our volume discounts.
Dimensions:9-5/8" Wide x 18-1/2" High x 6-1/8" Deep; Weight: 7.9lbs.
Electrical Specification:110/120 Volts; 3.3 Amps; 390 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 15 Amp circuit)
One Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects.
Meets or Exceeds Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) & Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Requirements.
Intertek/ETL Certified in US & Canada; NEC & CEC Code Compliant
LEED Credit Eligible (for Optimized Energy Performance) and GreenSpec Listed.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Made in China