Amaircare Airwash Whisper 675 Air Filtration System - Covers 5,050 SqFt.
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
This model services an area of just over 5050 sq ft* providing 1 ACH. Full cabinet insulation allows for quiet operation in a wide variety of climates. Installation to the air handling system is quick and simple. The by-pass design allows for a portion of air to diverted from the return air duct, cleaned and entered back into the air circulation. This method efficiently captures air pollution without any risk to the function of the air handling system. The Airwash Whisper 675 can also be installed to run independently.
- Maximum Recommended Area Size:5050 sqft (8" ceilings)
- Airflow:675 CFM
- Power Consumption:225 W
- Dimensions:14. 375"W x 14.375" L x 27"H
- Weight:36 lbs
- Construction:24 gauge steel housing, durable powder coated finishIn
- Outflow:8" D
- Complete Delivery - Uses existing air duct network in your home to deliver clean air to every room.
- Bypass Installation - Mounts on the return air portion of the air handling system and does not impact the HVAC system or endanger the HVAC warranty.
- Interior Filter - The 3 Stage filtration cartridge is contained and protected within a durable steel cabinet.
- Perfect Seal 3 Stage Filtration - Captures large particulate and VOCs with the first stage foam pre-filter, harmful and irritating particulate are trapped with the second stage HEPA filter that locks in place and chemical/gas pollution are adsorbed by the third stage carbon VOC filter.
- Easy-Twist HEPA Cartridge - Filters are convenient to access and change with just a twist of the main HEPA Cartridge.
- Perfect Seal Filter Configuration - Easy-Twist HEPA locks into place to ensure the filter is completely sealed in the unit and all polluted air is forced through the filter.
- Fully Insulated Construction - Provides whisper quiet operation.
- Illuminated ON/OFF Toggle Control - Easily switch operation Off and On with the simple rocker control switch. Continuous operation is recommended for optimum air quality.
- High-Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motorized Fan - High performance air flow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance.
- Steel Construction, Baked Thermoset Powder Finish - Durable, long lasting housing that doesn’t off-gas chemicals, true to the integrity of providing clean air.
- Optional VOC Filter Upgrade - Radically increases the capacity for capturing chemical and gas pollution.