Amaircare Airwash Whisper 7500 Air Filtration System - Covers 7,500 SqFt.
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Need more CFM? Then this is the system! 1000 CFM provides 1 ACH for 7500 sq ft. Installs easily with two 8" diameter outflow connections and one 14" diameter intake connection. Right and left side knock-outs provide versatility for installation. Unit modules can be combined to increase airflow ratings when required. End door removes for easy filter maintenance. Dual HEPA cartridge design allows for enhanced performance. A third stage VOC canister upgrade is available.
- Maximum Recommended Area Size:7500 sqft (8'ceilings)
- Airflow:1000 CFM
- Power Consumption:320 W
- Dimensions:27"W x 38"L x 40"H
- Weight:82 lbs
- Variable Speed:Switch Control
- Construction:18 gauge steel housing, durable powder coated finish
- Outflow:2 or 4 8"D
- Complete Delivery - Uses existing duct network in your home to deliver clean air to every room.
- Bypass Installation - Mounts on the return air portion of the air handling system and does not impact the HVAC system or endanger the HVAC warranty.
- Left & Right Outflow Knockouts - Make installation versatile for any space or air handler configuration.
- Interior Filters - Both 3 Stage filtration cartridges are contained and protected within a durable steel cabinet.
- Dual Perfect Seal 3 Stage Filtration - Two sets of filters capture large particulate and VOCs with the first stage foam pre-filter, harmful and irritating particulate are trapped with the second stage HEPA filter that locks in place and chemical/gas pollution are adsorbed by the third stage carbon VOC filter.
- Easy-Twist HEPA Cartridge - Filters are convenient to access and change with just a twist of the main HEPA cartridge.
- Perfect Seal Filter Configuration - Easy Twist HEPA locks into place to ensure the filter is completely sealed in the unit and all polluted air is forced through the filter.
- Variable Speed Control - Change the air flow rate of the system to suit your needs and levels of contaminants in your environment.
- High Efficiency AC Backward Curved Motor - High performance air flow at a low running cost, minimal drain on electricity resources with years of continuous performance.
- Steel Construction, Baked Thermoset Powder Finish - Durable long lasting housing that doesn’t off-gas chemicals, true to the integrity of providing clean air.
- Optional VOC Filter Upgrade - Radically increases the capacity for capturing chemical and gas pollution.
- Optional VOC Ultra Canister - Replace one or both of the HEPA cartridges with 30 lbs of Carbon for extreme chemical and odor removal. The perfect solution for home renovation contamination.