WORLD DRYER® DM54-972 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Polished Stainless Steel High Speed Push Button Surface-Mounted (208V-240V)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® DM54-972 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Cover with Polished (Bright) Finish, High-Speed, Push Button, Surface-Mounted (208V-240V)
AirMax™ M-SERIES (INCLUDING THE DM54-972) HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY WORLD DRYER
PLEASE SEE THE VERDEdri™ Q-SERIES AS AN ALTERNATIVE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Longest life of high-speed dryers
- 15 second dry time; 2X faster than traditional hand dryers
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Low sound level (74 dB without hands in airstream)
- Classic / iconic style & design
- Activated by electro-mechanical timer with 25 Amp switch / 20 second cycle
- Incorporates a 1600 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 50°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 12,000 RPM
- Delivering 238 CFM air flow at a velocity of 8,600 LFM
- Cover material: 14GA Stainless steel with polished (bright) finish.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The Model DM54-972 AirMax™ high-voltage hand dryer is the industry standard for high-speed hand dryers. The AirMax™ DM5-972 Series shares the quintessential look of WORLD DRYER® DA5-972 series, but incorporates a high-speed motor (as opposed to the traditional speed motor of the A-Series). The DM54-972 cover is constructed of one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 14GA stainless steel with a polished (bright) finish. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face). The 1/6HP (12000 RPM) motor and the 1600 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by 25 Amp switch. Run time (approx. 20 seconds) is governed by a cam-operated electro-mechanical timer. An air velocity of 8600 linear feet per minute (or 238 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 50°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (74 dB without hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The DM54-972 is high-speed hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments, nothing beats the durability of the World DM54-972.
Dimensions: 9.5" (241mm) High x 11.3" (287mm) Wide x 8.3" (211mm) Deep; Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- 208V - 240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 5 Year Warranty on Motor.
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.