WORLD DRYER® DXA52-974 Model XA Series Hand Dryer - White Epoxy on Steel Automatic Surface-Mounted (115V - 15 Amp)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® DXA52-974 Model XA Series Hand Dryer - Cold-Rolled Steel Cover with White Epoxy Enamel Finish, Automatic, Surface-Mounted (110V/120V - 15 Amp)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 30 second drying time
- Longest life of all dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by infrared sensor; detects presence of hands
- Automatic drying cycle; terminates with the removal of hands
- Incorporates a 1500 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: White epoxy enamel finish on cold-rolled steel.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The Model DXA52 hand dryer by World Dyer Corp. has the same classic look of World's "flagship" automatic model (the XA5), but with a lighter weight cover made of stamped steel (as opposed to the cast-iron cover of the XA5). With the same classic styling as the stamped-steel, push-button version (the Model DA5), the DXA52 differs in that an infrared sensor detects the users hands (turning on and off the unit), rather than a push-button and timer. The DXA52-974 cover is constructed of 0.08" (2 mm) thick cold rolled steel, is one-piece, and is extremely vandal resistant & rustproof. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with appliance-grade baked white epoxy enamel. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted to swivel. The 1/10 HP (7500 RPM) motor and the 1500 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by infrared sensor. Dry time is approx. 30 seconds. But the length of the dry cycle is determined by the user. As soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute (or 154 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 70°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (73 dB with hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The DXA52 is "the standard" automatic hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD.
Dimensions: 9.5" High x 11.3" Wide x 8.3" Deep; Weight: 18 lbs.
- 110/120 Volts; 15 Amps; 1725 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
- Also available as a plug-in model (wall plug included if option selected).
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 5 Year Warranty on Sensor; 3 Year Warranty on Motor Brushes.
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.