WORLD DRYER® DXA57-973 Model XA Series Hand Dryer - Brushed Stainless Steel Automatic Surface-Mounted (277V)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® DXA57-973 Model XA Series Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Cover with Brushed (Satin) Finish, Automatic, Surface-Mounted (277V)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 30 second drying time
- Longest life of all standard automatic dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by infrared sensor; detects presence of hands
- Automatic drying cycle; terminates with the removal of hands
- Incorporates a 2100 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: 14GA #304 Stainless Steel with brushed (satin) finish.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The Model DXA57-973 hand dryer by World Dyer Corp. has the same classic look of World's "flagship" automatic model (the XA5), but with a lighter weight cover made of stainless steel (as opposed to the cast-iron cover of the XA5). With the same classic styling as the stamped-steel, push-button version (the Model DA5), the DXA57 differs in that an infrared sensor detects the users hands (turning on and off the unit), rather than a push-button and timer. The DXA57-973 cover is constructed of 14GA stainless steel, is one-piece, and is extremely vandal resistant & rustproof. All exposed areas of the cover have a brushed (satin) finish. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted to swivel. The 1/10 HP (7500 RPM) motor and the 2100 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by infrared sensor. Dry time is approx. 30 seconds. But the length of the dry cycle is determined by the user. As soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute (or 154 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 70°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (73 dBA with hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The DXA57-973 is "the standard" automatic hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD.
Dimensions: 9.5" High x 11.3" Wide x 8.3" Deep; Weight: 18 lbs.
Electrical Specification: 277 Volts; 8.5 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (277V Model Not Returnable)
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 5 Year Warranty on Sensor; 3 Year Warranty on Motor Brushes.
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.