WORLD DRYER® DXM5-972 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Polished Stainless Steel High Speed Automatic Surface-Mounted
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® DXM5-972 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Cover with Polished (Bright) Finish, High-Speed, Automatic, Surface-Mounted
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Longest life of high-speed dryers
- 15 second dry time; 2X faster than traditional hand dryers
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Low sound level (74 dB without hands in airstream)
- Classic / iconic style & design
- Automatically activated by infrared sensor which detects presence of hands - no need to touch any germ-laden surface for use.
- Drying cycle terminates automatically with the removal of hands.
- Incorporates a 1600 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 50°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 12,000 RPM
- Delivering 238 CFM air flow at a velocity of 8,600 LFM
- Cover material: 14GA Stainless steel with polished (bright) finish.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The Model DXM5-972 AirMax™ hand dryer is the industry standard for high-speed hand dryers. The AirMax™ DXM5-Series shares the quintessential look of WORLD DRYER® DXA5-972 series, but incorporates a high-speed motor (as opposed to the traditional speed motor of the A-Series). The DXM5-972 cover is constructed of one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 14GA stainless steel with a polished (bright) finish. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face). The 1/6HP (12000 RPM) motor and the 1600 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by infrared sensor. Dry time is approx. 15 seconds. But the length of the dry cycle is determined by the user. As soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air velocity of 8600 linear feet per minute (or 238 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 50°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (74 dB without hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The DXM5-972 is high-speed hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments, nothing beats the durability of the World DXM5-972.
Dimensions: 9.5" (241mm) High x 11.3" (287mm) Wide x 8.3" (211mm) Deep; Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- 110/120 Volts; 20 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
- 110/120 Volts; 20 Amps also available as a plug-in model (wall plug included if option selected).
- or 208V - 240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 5 Year Warranty on Motor & Sensor.
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.