WORLD DRYER® DXRA54-Q973 Model A Series Hand Dryer - Brushed Stainless Steel Automatic Recessed (208V-240V)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® DXRA54-Q973 Model A Series Hand Dryer - Stainless Steel Cover with Brushed (Satin) Finish, Automatic, ADA Compliant Recess-Mounted (208V-240V)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
- ADA Compliant recess mounted
- Automatic drying cycle; terminates with the removal of hands
- Incorporates a 2100 (optional 1500) watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- 30 second drying time
- Longest life of all standard automatic dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by infrared sensor; detects presence of hands
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: 14GA #304 Stainless Steel with brushed (satin) finish.
- A 16-gauge steel wall mounting box included; motor base that mounts inside the wall box is constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- Equipped with WORLD's ADA-complaint Q-Nozzle - die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome.
The Model DXRA54-Q973 hand dryer is a recessed (ADA compliant), automatic hand dryer with the brushed stainless steel cover. The DXRA5 detects the users hands with its infrared sensor (turning on and off the unit), rather than a push-button and timer. The classic styling of the the DXRA54-Q973 starts with its one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 14GA stainless steel with a #304 brushed finish. This unit comes complete with a 16-gauge steel recess wall box (12.5" x 11.75" x 3.5"). The nozzle of the DXRA54-Q973 is the World Corporation's ADA-Complaint "Q" Nozzle. The Q nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome and is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10 HP (7500 RPM) motor and the 2100 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by infrared sensor. Dry time is approx. 30 seconds. But the length of the dry cycle is determined by the user. As soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute (or 154 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 70°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (73 dBA with hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. When properly installed, the XRA5 extends from the finished wall surface only 4". The DXRA5 is "the standard" in automatic, recessed hand dryers and has the long-life motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments where ADA compliance is required, nothing beats the durability of the World DXRA54-Q973.
Dimensions: 13.8" High x 13.1" Wide x 4" Deep; Weight: 20.1 lbs.
Electrical Specification: 208V - 240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 5 Year Warranty on Sensor; 3 Year Warranty on Motor Brushes.
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.