Excel Dryer Hands On® 76-W Hand Dryer - White Epoxy on Zinc Alloy Push-Button Surface-Mounted
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Excel Dryer Hands On® 76-W Hand Dryer - White Epoxy on Zinc Alloy Cover, Push-Button, Surface-Mounted
With a rotating air nozzle that lets all users enjoy the benefits of warm-air hand drying, the Excel 76W Hand Dryer is an excellent choice for organizations that want to kick the paper towel habit and promote good hygiene in their public restrooms.
The 76W offers a range of benefits, including the following:
- Powerful, whisper-quiet brushless motors that offer many years of trouble-free service.
- The 76-W cover is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with chip-proof, electrostatically applied white epoxy.
- Rotating nozzle that can also be put into a fixed position.
- Lightning-fast startup with capacitor-initiated operation; no wasted time waiting for the unit to turn on.
- Includes security features like vandal-resistant bolts and a shielded heating element.
- A variety of voltage options to match your building's wiring (please specify needed voltage by your selection).
- The simplicity and reliability of push-button operation.
- 10 Year UNLIMITED Warranty on All Parts against Manufacturer Defects AND damage caused by misuse or vandalism.
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
- FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
The Model 76-W hand dryer is part of the CAST Cover/Hands On® Series by Excel Dryer Corp. The cover of the 76-W is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with chip-proof, electrostatically-applied white epoxy enamel. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. Both the push button and the nozzle are constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome plating. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel a full 360° (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10HP (3450RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air inlet, located at the bottom of the cast cover, is covered by a vandal resistant metal grill to prevent entry of foreign objects. The same kind of protection is provided at the air outlet; a cast alloy grating is fixed into the blower housing (but in no way impedes the free flow of warm air). The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Run time is governed by a state of the art electronic timer and is adjustable, but dry time for hand is approximately 30 seconds. An air volume of 150CFM (0.071 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 145°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer is so sure of the quality, durability, and resistance to vandalism of the 76-W, they’ve backed it with a full 10-Year UNLIMITED Warranty.
Dimensions: 8" High x 10-3/4" Wide x 7" Deep (10-1/8” with Nozzle); Weight: 18lbs.
- 110/120 Volts; 15 or 20 Amps; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
- or 208V - 240 Volts; 10 Amps; 60 Hz
- or 277 Volts; 8 Amps; 60 Hz (277V Model Not Returnable)
If you're looking for a powerful hand dryer you can depend on, then you won't go wrong with the Excel 76W Hand Dryer. Place your order today by using our handy online checkout or by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-535-4393.