HO-IW, Excel Dryer Hands-Off Automatic White Metal Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
EXCEL HO-IW Hands Off® Automatic Surface-Mounted
with Die-Cast Zinc Alloy Cover & Electrostatically-Applied White Epoxy Finish
Have you ever read a list of product features only to be left wondering what all the fuss is about? Take hand dryers, for example. You may have seen the term brushless motor used in the description, and you might have asked, What does that have to do with me?
The fact is, brushless motors should excite you because they offer terrific advantages over traditional hand dryer designs. Here are a few:
- Brushless motors can be sealed, protecting them from contamination by air particles and dirt.
- Brushless motors are free of the dangerous sparks that brushed motors sometimes give off.
- Brushless motors last far longer than the motors found in older dryers, giving you more return on your investment.
- Last but not least, brushless motors have more power and circulate greater volumes of air than brushed motors. This means they dry hands faster and more thoroughly.
Allied is proud to offer Excel Hand Dryers like the HO-IW, which features a brushless motor and other cutting-edge benefits. These include:
- A hands-free design that is sensor-activated, protecting users from touching germy surfaces.
- A side-mounted heating element, along with tamper-proof bolts that keep the dryer's interior safe from vandals.
- The HO-IW cover is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable.
- 10 Year Warranty on Parts against Manufacturer Defects (3 Years on the Control Assembly and Sensor)
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
- FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
The Model HO-IW hand dryer is part of the Hands Off® Cast Cover Series by Excel Dryer Corp. The cover of the HO-IW is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with chip-proof, electrostatically-applied white epoxy enamel. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The cover is held to the cast zinc alloy wall plate by two chrome-plated tamper-proof bolts. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The 1/10HP (3450RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air outlet, located at the bottom of the cover, is covered by a vandal resistant, chrome-plated, die-cast zinc metal grate to prevent entry of foreign objects. The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Dry time is an approximately 30 seconds, but the actual length of the run cycle is determined by the user. The motor and the Nichrome heating element are activated by an infrared optical sensor, and as soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air volume of 180CFM (0.085 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 130°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer backs the HO-IW with a 10-Year Warranty.
Dimensions: 9-3/4" High x 12" Wide x 8" Deep; Weight: 17 lbs
Electrical Specification: 110/120 Volts; 20 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
Start enjoying the benefits that only modern Excel hand dryers provide. Place your order today.