Excel Dryer Hands On® R76-C Hand Dryer - Polished Chrome on Zinc Alloy Push-Button Semi Recessed
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Excel Dryer Hands On® R76-C Hand Dryer - Polished (Bright) Chrome on Zinc Alloy Cover, Push-Button, Semi-Recess Mounted
The Excel R76-C semi-recessed Hand Dryer offers a winning combination of features that make it an ideal choice for any location needing a safe, powerful, reliable forced-air dryer. Whether you operate a public or private facility, you can't go wrong by choosing this dryer for your restrooms or wash stations.
- A super-quiet, extra-durable brushless motor for long life and user satisfaction.
- The semi-recessed installation lessens the hand dryer's protrusion into the washroom's interior where space might be tight and creates a further deterrent to vandalism.
- Includes additional security features like vandal-resistant bolts and a shielded heating element.
- The simple reliability & convenience of push-button operation.
- the R76-C cover is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are plated with a bright (polished) chrome finish.
- A variety of voltage options to match your building's wiring (please specify needed voltage by your selection)
- Lightning-fast startup with capacitor-initiated operation; no wasted time waiting for the unit to turn on.
- Rotating nozzle that can also be locked into a fixed position.
- 10 Year UNLIMITED Warranty on All Parts against Manufacturer Defects AND damage caused by misuse or vandalism
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
- FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
Great Power with Long-Term Savings
The biggest drawback of older hand dryers is their lack of power. Some models take well over a minute to dry hands completely. Others never really do the job at all. It's no wonder that so many users of public restrooms still use overpriced, germ-laden paper towels.
You won't have this problem with the Excel R76-C, however. At its heart is a modern, maintenance-free, brushless motor that puts out far greater volumes of toasty, warm air than outdated units. The results: dry, sanitized hands in 30 seconds or less. Not only will this benefit those who use your facility's restrooms, but it will benefit you as well by saving on the expenses, hassles, and germ-related risks associated with paper towel usage. The R76-C cover is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are chrome plated with a mirror-like finish.
The Model R76-C hand dryer is part of the CAST Cover/Hands On® Series by Excel Dryer Corp. It is the semi-recessed version of the wall-mounted Model 76-C. Like the cover of the 76-C, the cover of the R76-C is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are chrome plated with a mirror-like finish. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. Both the push button and the nozzle are also constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome plating. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel a full 360° (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10HP (3450RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air inlet, located at the bottom of the cast cover, is covered by a vandal resistant metal grill to prevent entry of foreign objects. The same kind of protection is provided at the air outlet; a cast alloy grating is fixed into the blower housing (but in no way impedes the free flow of warm air). The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Run time is governed by a state of the art electronic timer and is adjustable, but dry time for hand is approximately 30 seconds. An air volume of 150CFM (0.071 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 145°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. This semi-recessed model comes equipped with the necessary wall box (a minimum wall depth of 3-1/2” is required). When properly installed, the nozzle of the R76-C extends from the finished wall surface 7-1/8". Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer is so sure of the quality, durability, and resistance to vandalism of the R76-C, they’ve backed it with a full 10-Year UNLIMITED Warranty.
Dimensions: 9-3/4" High x 12-1/2" Wide x 4" Deep (7-1/8” with Nozzle)
Weight: 20 lbs
- 110/120 Volts; 15 or 20 Amps; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
Place your order for the Excel R76-W Hand Dryer today by calling us toll free at 1-800-535-4393 or by ordering online. We look forward to doing business with you.