Excel Dryer Hands On® R76-W Hand Dryer - White Epoxy on Zinc Alloy Push-Button Semi Recessed
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Excel Dryer Hands On® R76-W Hand Dryer - White Epoxy on Zinc Alloy Cover, Push-Button, Semi-Recess Mounted
People come in all shapes and sizes, and what works for one person may not suit another. The makers of the Excel semi-recessed R76-W Hand Dryer understand this, so they designed this versatile product with a rotating air nozzle. Not only does this accommodate people of different heights, it also allows the unit to be used as a face or hair dryer. Those who don't care for this feature will find it easy to set the nozzle in a fixed position of their choice.
The Excel R76-W Hand Dryer offers plenty of other benefits as well, which include:
- Powerful, whisper-quiet brushless motors that offer many years of trouble-free service.
- The semi-recessed installation lessens the hand dryer's protrusion into the washroom's interior where space might be tight and creates a further deterrent to vandalism.
- Includes additional security features like vandal-resistant bolts and a shielded heating element.
- The R76-W cover is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with chip-proof, electrostatically applied white epoxy.
- Rotating nozzle that can also be locked into a fixed position.
- Lightning-fast startup with capacitor-initiated operation; no wasted time waiting for the unit to turn on.
- The simplicity and reliability of push-button operation.
- A variety of voltage options to match your building's wiring (please specify needed voltage by your selection)
- 10 Year UNLIMITED Warranty on All Parts against Manufacturer Defects AND damage caused by misuse or vandalism.
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
- FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
The Model R76-W hand dryer is part of the CAST Cover/Hands On® Series by Excel Dryer Corp. It is the semi-recessed version of the wall-mounted Model 76-W. Like the cover of the 76-W, the cover of the R76-W is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with chip-proof, electrostatically-applied white epoxy enamel. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. Both the push button and the nozzle are constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome plating. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel a full 360° (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10HP (3450RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air inlet, located at the bottom of the cast cover, is covered by a vandal resistant metal grill to prevent entry of foreign objects. The same kind of protection is provided at the air outlet; a cast alloy grating is fixed into the blower housing (but in no way impedes the free flow of warm air). The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Run time is governed by a state of the art electronic timer and is adjustable, but dry time for hand is approximately 30 seconds. An air volume of 150CFM (0.071 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 145°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. This semi-recessed model comes equipped with the necessary wall box (a minimum wall depth of 3-1/2” is required). When properly installed, the nozzle of the R76-W extends from the finished wall surface 7-1/8". Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer is so sure of the quality, durability, and resistance to vandalism of the 76-W, they’ve backed it with a full 10-Year UNLIMITED Warranty
Dimensions: 9-3/4" High x 12-1/2" Wide x 4” Deep (7-1/8" Deep with Nozzle)
Weight: 20 lbs
- 110/120 Volts; 15 or 20 Amps; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
Place your order for the Excel R76-W Hand Dryer today by calling us toll free at 1-800-535-4393 or by ordering online. We look forward to doing business with you.