AMERICAN DRYER® GX1-BG Global GX® HAND DRYER - Steel Black Graphite Auto Surface Mounted
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
AMERICAN DRYER® GX1-BG Global GX® Series Hand Dryer - Black Graphite Epoxy on Steel Cover, Automatic, Surface-Mounted (now by WORLD DRYER®)
DISCONTINUED But Still Available While Quantities Last
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Originally designed & manufactured by AMERICAN DRYER Inc.®, the WORLD DRYER CORP.® now offers the affordable GX1-BG so that more organizations can offer their patrons the benefits & features of modern warm air hand drying. This unit (with its one-piece steel cover and black graphite epoxy finish) is part of the Global GX® Series. And while the Black Graphite (BG) cover option has been discontinued, there is still a limited quantity available from ALLIED HAND DRYER. Don't let the price of the Global GX® Series fool you, this excellent product doesn't skimp when it comes to high-grade components that will give you many years of safe, reliable service.
Features & Benefits include:
- Currently available in 5 cover materials: White ABS plastic, White Epoxy on Steel, Black Graphite Epoxy on Steel, Satin Chrome Plating on Steel, & Brushed Stainless Steel - this listing is for the Black Graphite Epoxy on Steel cover.
- A tough, whisper-quiet, brushless motor for powerful operation (63 dB)
- A sturdy, shockproof heating element that provides gentle warmth to user’s hands.
- A temperature increase of 48°F at hand level (approx. 120°F)
- A fixed nozzle design that is simple yet sturdy.
- Shielded air vents and anti-tamper screws to deter vandals.
- Automatically activated by infrared sensor which detects presence of hands - no need to touch any germ-laden surface for use. Approx. 40-second dry time, but drying cycle terminates automatically with the removal of hands.
- A 2-year warranty backed by WORLD DRYER® for peace of mind.
- With the addition of the optional recess kit, the GX1-BG surface-mounted hand dryer becomes ADA compliant with the "4" protrusion rule" (See separately listings for AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-RK Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®, AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-W Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®, or AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-SS Recess Kit by WORLD DRYER®).
- OR with the addition of the optional surface-mounted wall guard, the GX1-BG surface-mounted hand dryer becomes ADA compliant with the "26" or less from finished floor rule" (See separately listings for AMERICAN DRYER® ADA-WG Wall Guard by WORLD DRYER®).
QUIET POWER YOU’LL APPRECIATE
The quiet motor of the GX1-BG makes this dryer a natural choice for a wide range of environments where noise-sensitive surroundings (like libraries and nursing homes) is a primary concern. Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 60 seconds. Standby power is only one watt.
The simple, compact design and rugged black / graphite epoxy over steel exterior of the GX1-BG blends in with any restroom environment. Two tamper resistant screws secure this heavy-duty cover to the steel base, making the motor inaccessible to vandals.
GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Manufacturing paper towels require the destruction of tens of thousands of trees every year. That doesn’t include the costs of transporting the lumber to manufacturing facilities, processing them and shipping the towels all over North America. When you remember that paper towels are non-recyclable, it's easy to see how they take a great toll on the environment we all share.
WHY ORDER FROM ALLIED?
With all the restroom product vendors out there, why choose Allied? For one, we offer an unbeatable set of benefits for our valued clients. These include fast, free shipping to all US addresses within the contiguous 48 states, easy ordering either online or by calling our toll-free number, and a great selection from which to choose. So browse our site and order today for quickest delivery.
2-Year Parts Warranty against manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 10-1/8" High x 9-3/8" Wide x 5-1/2" Deep; Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- 110V/120 Volts
- 12 Amps
- 1320 Watts
- 60 Hz (A dedicated 15 or 20 Amp circuit recommended)
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
Made in the U.S.A.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the Contiguous United States