Koala Kare® KB110-SSWM - Wall Mounted Horizontal Stainless Steel Baby Changing Station
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Koala Kare® KB110-SSWM - Surface-Mounted, Horizontal-Folding Changing Station Fully Clad in Stainless Steel
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 592-4762 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Koala Kare® stainless steel clad, surface-mounted, horizontal-folding baby changing station with grey polyethylene interior.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism meets ASTM standards when properly installed.
- Concealed gas spring / pneumatic cylinder mechanism ensures smooth, controlled opening and closing.
- Built-in liner cavity / dispenser and two built-in bag hooks.
- Includes child protection straps (replaceable).
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Constructed with 55% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller.
If you're looking for high end baby changing stations to match the design of your business, the Koala Kare® KB110-SSWM changing station is one of our top models. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any Internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
- Width x Height: 35¼” x 20”
- Depth (closed): 4”
- Depth (open): 15-3/16”
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Brushed (No. 304) 18GA Stainless Steel
- Interior: Grey Polyethylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
This durable and attractive baby changing station (the KOALA® KB110-SSWM) has an exterior finish crafted from 18 gauge, type 304 satin (brushed) stainless steel. The interior bed is made of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene (GREY in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. Graphics and safety messages are molded into the polyethylene in six (6) different languages. In addition, a built-in dispenser for sanitary liners are conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open (liners not included). Total capacity of the dispenser is approximately 25 liners.
The station is designed to be installed directly on to an existing wall surface using the included hardware. Four pre-drilled mounting holes in the back wall of the unit are designed for wood screws into wood studs on 32" centers. For installation in wall that does not have wood studs 32" on center, metal studs, or concrete block, toggle fasteners are included for two of the four holes. The station folds down horizontally so the the adult is facing the wall while changing the infant whose is laying parallel to the wall. With a reinforced metal-on-metal hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB110-SSWM meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs. in testing the KB110-SSWM easily supported 200 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 442 sq. in. (2852 sq. cm) and comes complete with nylon safety straps and convenient bag or purse hooks built in. Folded closed the changer's dimensions are 35.5"W x 20"H x 4"D. When open the changer extends out from the wall face 19". And when properly installed, this changer complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations.