OUT OF STOCK (CALL FOR UPDATES) Koala Kare® KB111-SSRE - Recessed Vertical Stainless Steel Baby Changing Station
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Kola Kare® KB111-SSRE Recessed, Vertical-Folding Baby Station Fully Clad in Stainless Steel
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7551 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Koala Kare® stainless steel clad, recess-mounted, vertical-folding baby changing station with grey polyethylene interior.
- Space-saving vertical orientation and sleek design allows for installation in even the smallest of wall spaces.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism meets ASTM standards when properly installed.
- Gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close.
- Built-in liner cavity and two bag hooks.
- Includes child protection straps (replaceable).
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Constructed with 68% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 for $38 with Free Shipping
The sleek, compact Koala Kare® KB111-SSRE vertical baby changing station allows even restrooms with limited wall space to have a safe, sanitary, convenient way for caregivers to take care of their diaper changing duties. If you're looking for high end baby changing stations to match the design of your business - this is one of our top models. Plus, when you order from Allied, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any Internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S., and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question.
- 24¼” W x 39½” H
- Depth (closed): 1½”
- Depth (open): 31¼"
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Brushed (No. 304) 18GA Stainless Steel
- Interior: Grey Polyethylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
This durable and attractive baby changing station (Koala® KB111-SSRE) has an exterior finish crafted from 18 gauge, type 304 satin (brushed) stainless steel. The interior bed is made of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene (grey in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. Graphics and safety messages are molded into the polyethylene in six (6) different languages. In addition, a built-in dispenser for sanitary liners is conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open (liners not included). Total capacity of the dispenser is approximately 25 liners.
These high end baby changing stations have been designed to be semi-recess mounted into the wall using the included hardware. A framed-out rough wall opening of 22-1/8" wide x 35-5/8" high (with a minimum depth of 4" from finished surface of wall) is required for installation, making this unit best for new construction or remodeling. With the use of two included two wall-mounting brackets, capped nuts, and washers, the unit is secured into the framed wall opening. The station folds down vertically so that the infant is laying perpendicular to the wall (head near the wall and feet out from the wall). With a reinforced steel-on-steel hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB111-SSRE meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs., in testing the KB111-SSRE easily supported 200 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 420 sq. in. (2710 sq. cm) and comes complete with nylon safety straps and convenient bag or purse hooks built in. Folded closed the changer's dimensions are 24-1/4"W x 39-1/2"H x 5-1/4"D (3-1/4" of the depth is recessed into the wall and the remaining 1-1/2"protrudes from the wall surface into the room as a stainless frame). When open the changer extends out from the finished wall face 31-1/4". And when properly installed, this changer complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations.