WORLD DRYER® M548-974 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron White Porcelain Push Button(50 Hz - NOT for use in North America)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® M548-974 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron Cover with White Porcelain Finish, High-Speed, Push Button, Surface-Mounted (220V/240V - 50 Hz ONLY) - NOT FOR SALE in North America
NOT FOR USE IN NORTH AMERICA
WORLD DRYER® M548-974CE Model M Series (50 Hz ONLY) is NOT AVAILABLE for sale in U.S., Canada, or Mexico (60 Hz is required in North America). Please see any of the other M5-974 Hand Dryer listings as applicable 60 Hz models for North American installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Longest life of high-speed dryers
- 15 second dry time; 2X faster than traditional hand dryers
- Extremely Durable and vandal resistant
- Low sound level (74 dB without hands in airstream)
- Classic / iconic style & design
- Activated by electro-mechanical timer with 25 Amp switch / 20 second cycle
- Incorporates a 1600 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 50°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 12,000 RPM
- Delivering 238 CFM air flow at a velocity of 8,600 LFM
- Cover material: Cast Iron with white porcelain enamel finish.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The AirMax™ Series hand dryer is the industry standard for high-speed hand dryers. The AirMax™ M-Series shares the quintessential look of WORLD DRYER® A5 series, but incorporates a high-speed motor (as opposed to the traditional speed motor of the A-Series). The classic styling of the the AirMax™ M5 starts with its one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 1/4" thick cast iron. All exposed cover surfaces are then coated with an incredibly durable white porcelain enamel finish. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face). The 1/6HP (12000 RPM) motor and the 1600 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by 25 Amp switch. Run time (approx. 20 seconds) is governed by a cam-operated electro-mechanical timer. An air velocity of 8600 linear feet per minute (or 238 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 50°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (74 dB without hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The M5 is high-speed hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments, nothing beats the durability of the World M5.
Dimensions: 9.5" (241mm) High x 11.3" (287mm) Wide x 8.3" (211mm) Deep; Weight: 29 lbs. (13.15 kg)
- 220-240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 50 Hz (Not Applicable in the North America / Not for Sale)