Excel Dryer Hands Off® R76-IC Hand Dryer - Polished Chrome on Zinc Alloy Automatic Semi Recessed
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Excel Dryer Hands Off® R76-IC Hand Dryer - Polished (Bright) Chrome on Zinc Alloy Cover, Automatic, Semi-Recess Mounted (DISCONTINUED)
Warm-air semi-recessed hand dryers offer significant benefits when compared to other hand-drying methods. Yet many facilities have been reluctant to invest in them due to high perceived costs. That no longer needs to be the case, thanks to the Excel R76-IC Hand Dryer. This cutting-edge product combines state-of-the-art features with long-term cost savings when compared to the cost of paper towels. Virtually every organization can kick the paper towel habit and enjoy new levels of convenience.
The Excel R76-IC comes with these great features:
- Touch-free operation thanks to a built-in, infrared sensor; no need for a germ-laden power button.
- Lightning-fast startup with capacitor-initiated operation; no wasted time waiting for the unit to turn on.
- A brushless motor that runs whisper-quiet and gives many years of trouble-free service.
- The semi-recessed installation lessens the hand dryer's protrusion into the washroom's interior where space might be tight and creates a further deterrent to vandalism.
- Includes additional security features like vandal-resistant bolts and a shielded heating element.
- Rotating nozzle that can also be locked into a fixed position.
- A variety of voltage options to match your building's wiring (please specify needed voltage by your selection).
- The R76-IC is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are chrome plated with a mirror-like finish.
- 10 Year Warranty on Parts against Manufacturer Defects (3 Years on the Control Assembly and Sensor)
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada).
- FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
The Model R76-IC hand dryer is part of the CAST Cover/Hands Off® Series by Excel Dryer Corp. It is the automatic version of Model R76-C and the recessed version of the surface-mounted Model 76-C. Like the cover of the R76-C and 76-C, the cover of the R76-IC is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are chrome plated with a mirror-like finish. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with the same bright chrome plating. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel a full 360° (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10HP (3450RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air inlet, located at the bottom of the cast cover, is covered by a vandal resistant metal grill to prevent entry of foreign objects. The same kind of protection is provided at the air outlet; a cast alloy grating is fixed into the blower housing (but in no way impedes the free flow of warm air). The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Run time is governed by a state of the art electronic timer and is adjustable, but dry time for hand is approximately 30 seconds. An air volume of 150CFM (0.071 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 145°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. This semi-recessed model comes equipped with the necessary wall box (a minimum wall depth of 3-1/2” is required). When properly installed, the nozzle of the R76-IC extends from the finished wall surface 7-1/8". Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer backs the R76-IC with a full 10-Year Warranty.
Dimensions: 9-3/4" High x 12-1/2" Wide x 4” Deep (7-1/8" Deep with Nozzle); Weight: 20 lbs
- 110/120 Volts; 15 or 20 Amps; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
When you purchase your new Excel R76-IC Hand Dryer from Allied, you'll enjoy fast and free shipping for the lower 48 states, excellent customer service, and our rock-solid, low-price guarantee. Place your order today either online or by using our toll-free number at 1-800-535-4393.