Excel Dryer Hands Off® R76-IW Hand Dryer - White Epoxy on Zinc Alloy Automatic Semi Recessed
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
Excel Dryer Hands Off® R76-IW Hand Dryer - White Epoxy on Zinc Alloy Cover, Automatic, Semi-Recess Mounted
The Excel R76-IW is a can't-miss choice for facility managers looking for a safe and powerful yet gentle, warm-air hand dryer. It includes features found in more expensive units, yet its reasonable price makes it affordable for organizations of all kinds.
Here are some of the benefits offered by the Excel R76-IW Hand Dryer:
- Touch-free operation thanks to a built-in, infrared sensor; no need for a germ-laden power button.
- Lightning-fast startup with capacitor-initiated operation; no wasted time waiting for the unit to turn on.
- A brushless motor that runs whisper-quiet and gives many years of trouble-free service.
- The semi-recessed installation lessens the hand dryer's protrusion into the washroom's interior where space might be tight and creates a further deterrent to vandalism.
- Includes additional security features like vandal-resistant bolts and a shielded heating element.
- Rotating nozzle that can also be locked into a fixed position.
- A variety of voltage options to match your building's wiring (please specify needed voltage by your selection).
- The R76-IW is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with chip-proof, electrostatically-applied white epoxy enamel.
- 10 Year Warranty on Parts against Manufacturer Defects (3 Years on the Control Assembly and Sensor)
- Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada).
- FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- Made in the U.S.A. (East Longmeadow, MA)
The Model R76-IW hand dryer is part of the Cast Cover/Hands Off® Series by Excel Dryer Corp. It is the automatic version of Model R76-W and the recessed version of the surface-mounted Model 76-W. Like the cover of the R76-W and 76-W, the cover of the R76-IW is one-piece of rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy, making it heavy-duty, lightweight, rustproof, and virtually unbreakable. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with chip-proof, electrostatically-applied white epoxy enamel. A recessed name plate provides instructions to the user. The nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome plating. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel a full 360° (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10HP (3450RPM) brushless motor is self-lubricating, capacitor-initiated, and maintenance-free. The air inlet, located at the bottom of the cast cover, is covered by a vandal resistant metal grill to prevent entry of foreign objects. The same kind of protection is provided at the air outlet; a cast alloy grating is fixed into the blower housing (but in no way impedes the free flow of warm air). The Nichrome heating element is side mounted on the blower housing, making it inaccessible to vandals. Run time is governed by a state of the art electronic timer and is adjustable, but dry time for hand is approximately 30 seconds. An air volume of 150CFM (0.071 cubic meters per second) and an air temperature 145°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4in. below nozzle). With resilient rubber mounts for both the motor and bower fan, great effort has been taken to maximize sound and vibration dampening in the design of this dryer. This semi-recessed model comes equipped with the necessary wall box (a minimum wall depth of 3-1/2” is required). When properly installed, the nozzle of the R76-IW extends from the finished wall surface 7-1/8". Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. Excel Dryer backs the R76-IW with a full 10-Year Warranty.
Dimensions: 9-3/4" High x 12-1/2" Wide x 4” Deep (7-1/8" Deep with Nozzle); Weight: 20lbs
- 110/120 Volts; 15 or 20 Amps; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
Plus, when you order your Excel R76-IW units from Allied, you get free shipping to anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. Place your order today either online or by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-535-4393.