WORLD DRYER® RA52-Q974 Model A Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron White Porcelain Push Button Recessed (115V - 15 Amp)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® RA52-Q974 Model A Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron Cover with White Porcelain Finish, Push Button, Recess-Mounted (110V/120V - 15 Amp)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Longest life of all dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by electro-mechanical timer with 25 Amp switch
- 30 second drying cycle
- Incorporates a 2100 (optional 1500) watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: Cast Iron with white porcelain enamel finish.
- A 16-gauge steel wall mounting box included; motor base that mounts inside the wall box is constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- Equipped with WORLD's ADA-complaint Q-Nozzle; constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome.
The Model RA52-Q974 hand dryer is the quintessential recessed (ADA compliant) hand dryer and one of the most recognizable warm-air hand dryers in the world. The classic styling of the the RA52-Q974 starts with its one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 1/4" thick cast iron. All exposed cover surfaces are then coated with an incredibly durable white porcelain enamel finish. This unit comes complete with a 16-gauge steel recess wall box (12.5" x 11.75" x 3.5"). The nozzle of the RA5 is the World Corporation's ADA-Complaint "Q" Nozzle. The Q nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome and is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10 HP (7500 RPM) motor and the 2100 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by 25 Amp switch. Run time (approx. 30 seconds) is governed by a cam-operated electro-mechanical timer. An air velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute (or 154 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 70°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (73 dBA with hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. When properly installed, the RA5 extends from the finished wall surface only 4". The RA52-Q974 is "the standard" in recessed hand dryers and has the long-life motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments, nothing beats the durability of the World RA52-Q974.
Dimensions: 13.8" High x 13.1" Wide x 4" Deep; Weight: 35lbs.
Electrical Specification: 110/120 Volts; 15 Amps; 1725 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 3 Year Warranty on Motor Brushes.
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.