WORLD DRYER® WA126-002 AirSpeed™ Hand Dryer **DISCONTINUED** No Longer Available - Please see No Touch™ NT126-005 while supplies last
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® WA126-002 AirSpeed™ Hand Dryer - PUSH-BUTTON (AirSpeed™) Model is NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Please See No Touch™ NT126-005 (while supplies last) or the AD90-M as it's replacement
** DISCONTINUED ITEM** No Longer Available
The WA-Series AirSpeed™ hand dryer is no longer being manufactured by the World Dryer Corporation. Please see instead the NT126-005 as its replacement while supplies last. The NT126-005 is identical in performance to the WA126-002, but is sensor-activated rather than push button & has a black front panel instead of the brushed aluminum panel of the AirSpeed™.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This listing is for the Discontinued WA126-002 Push-Button / White on Aluminum (please see the NT126-005 Automatic / White on Aluminum as it's replacement while supplies last or the AD90-M Advantage Series).
- Long service life - resilient motor mounting rings and factory-lubricated, self-aligning bearings
- Dynamically balanced blower wheel for vibration-free running
- Low sound level (66 dB)
- Durable and vandal resistant
- 30 second drying time
- Classic style design
- Activated by cam style push-button, the motor & heating element operate until the electromechanical timer (with 25 amp rated switch) countdown 30 seconds.
- Incorporates a Nichrome wire heating element is side-mounted at blower air inlet, designed for maximum heat transfer, with auto shut-off safety features controlled by an internal thermostat
- Provides a 65°F temperature rise
- Thermally-protected, brushless motor operating at 3,200 RPM
- Delivering 120 CFM air flow at a velocity of 5,300 LFM
- WA126-002* / WA246-002** Cover material: White epoxy on die-cast aluminum with a front panel of brushed aluminum.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum
Dimensions: 10.9" High x 11.6" Wide x 7.5" Deep; Weight: 14 lbs.
- 110/120 Volts; 17 Amps; 2000 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 15 Amp circuit)
- Also available as a plug-in model (wall plug included if option selected).
5 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed. (In both the United States and Canada)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.
The Perfect Entry-Level Dryer
The WA AirSpeed™ and NT No Touch™ Series fill an important niche in the commercial restroom products market. Many organizations want to say goodbye to the endless costs and hassles of using paper towels in their public restrooms. Yet they're not quite ready to make a major investment in new equipment. Sound like you? If so, then the this series is perfect for your needs. It offers plenty of value-added features:
- Incredible drying power, thanks to its powerful, quiet, brushless motor. The WA & NT send out 5,300 linear feet of gently warm air every minute it's in operation. This enables the unit to serve more users in less time.
- Quiet operation that makes the WA & NT Series perfect for all types of locations, from libraries to sports stadiums.
- A rugged metal exterior that enables the WA & NT Series to stand up to heavy use — even occasional misuse — while still running perfectly.
- An attractive white design that matches any restroom.
The last thing you need is to pay too much for your organization's products. That's why we back this hand dryer with our famous low-cost guarantee. Find it or any other product we sell for a lower price, anywhere on the internet, and we will match or beat that price, simple as that. Plus, we have fast, free shipping to all 48 contiguous United States, outstanding customer care, and easy ordering from our website or by calling our toll-free number.
So, don't delay. Order your new hand dryer today for fastest delivery, or feel free to contact us about any questions.