WORLD DRYER® XA5-974 Model XA Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron White Porcelain Automatic Surface-Mounted
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® XA5-974 Model XA Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron Cover with White Porcelain Finish, Automatic, Surface-Mounted
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 733-5918 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 30 second drying time
- Longest life of all dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by infrared sensor; detects presence of hands
- Automatic drying cycle; terminates with the removal of hands
- Incorporates a 2100 (optional 1500) watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: Cast Iron with white porcelain enamel finish.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The Model XA5 hand dryer by World Dyer Corp. is the quintessential automatic hand dryer and one of the most recognizable warm hand dryers in the world. With the same classic styling as the push-button version (World's "flagship" Model A5), the XA5 differs in that an infrared sensor detects the users hands (turning on and off the unit), rather than a push-button and timer. Just like the A5, the XA5-974 starts with its one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 1/4" thick cast iron. All exposed cover surfaces are then coated with a white porcelain enamel finish. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10 HP (7500 RPM) motor and the 2100 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by infrared sensor. Dry time is approx. 30 seconds. But the length of the dry cycle is determined by the user. As soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute (or 154 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 70°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (73 dB with hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The XA5 is "the standard" automatic hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments, nothing beats the durability of the World XA5.
Dimensions: 9.5" High x 11.3" Wide x 8.3" Deep; Weight: 29 lbs.
- 110/120 Volts; 20 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
- or 110/120 Volts; 15 Amps; 1725 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit). Also available as a plug-in model (wall plug included if option selected).
- or 208V - 240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz
- or 277 Volts; 8.5 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (277V Model Not Returnable)
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 5 Year Warranty on Sensor, 3 Year Warranty on Motor Brushes
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Listed (Both both the United States and Canada.)
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
Expedited shipping available within the Contiguous United States for an additional fee.