***DISCONTINUED*** VMax V-639A - No Longer Available - Replaced by WORLD V-649A
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
ARE YOU A CONTRACTOR? CALL (210) 794-7450 FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS!
REPLACED BY THE NEW V-649A VMAX V2 (the V-649A replaces the V-629A, V-639A, and the V-674A)
WORLD VMax (Mod. V-639A) High-Speed, Surface-Mounted, Hands-Down-In (Replaces the Discontinued V-629A)
Silver-Gray Polycarbonate ABS Cover with Anti-Microbial Molded Additive
FREE FedEx Shipping
The World VMax V-639A is a vertical “hands in” hand dryer. This surface-mounted unit is one of our high-speed, low-noise, energy-efficient, and hygienic hand dryers. With a 25 percent larger hand opening than the competition, using the VMax truly is a touchless operation.
Simple and Clean
Although the VMax is touch free, anti-microbial additives are integrated into the external surface, making it one of the greater hygienic hand dryers. When the user places their hands into the unit (without ever touching any surface), the infrared sensors detect this movement and the dryer turns on. Once the user’s hands are removed, the dryer automatically turns off. Rather than blowing water onto the floor and wall, the VMax has a drain incorporated into its hand-drying cavity. The droplets of water blown off a user's hands are captured in a hygienic drainage tray, leaving the dryer, wall, and floor free of moisture and water marks. Plus:
- Hands are fully dry in approximately 12 seconds.
- The energy-efficient motor can produce an air velocity of 29,480 LFM or 335 mph and an air volume of 85 cubic feet per minute, all while producing low sound levels. The faster dry time means less electricity is used. And since no heating element is required, the World VMax consumes considerably less energy than warm air hand dryers that work on the concept of evaporation.
- The powerful universal brush type motor spins at the rate of 35,000 times a minute, only requiring 1,200 watts to do so.
- The VMax motor is powerful enough to draw all its air through a dense, replaceable HEPA filter (with an odor-neutralizing tablet) prior to ever touching the user’s hands. The air this unit returns to the washroom is actually cleaner than the air it draws in. You'll have a hard time finding a more effective line of hygienic hand dryers.
- The VMax features an intelligent maintenance system; the attractive LED display indicates when to empty the water tray and change the HEPA filter. The white, high-impact polycarbonate ABS cover is both durable and vandal resistant. Similar to the color-molded bumpers found on today's automobiles, the durable, scratch-resistant plastic bounces back to its original form (even after a significant impact), free of damage.
- Unique among all vertical hands-in, surface-mounted hand dryers, the VMax comes prewired with a polarized wall plug, eliminating the need to hard wire. Simple utilize the included mounting bracket to adhere the unit to the wall surface and plug the preinstalled flexible power cord into a nearby standard 120VAC wall socket.
- When properly installed, this hygienic hand dryer complies with the highest American with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility standards. Mounting instructions and warranty information are included.
Order your new World VMAX V-639A hand dryer today. When you do contact us, be sure to ask about our volume discounts.
Dimensions: 13" Wide x 26-1/4" High x 9-1/4" Deep; Weight: Net: 19.5lbs. Packaged: 25 lbs
Electrical Specification:110/120 Volts; 10 Amps; 1200 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 15 Amp circuit)
Water Ingress Protection rated to IP33
Five Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; Three Year Warranty on Motor & Sensor
Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) Certified. Intertek/ETL Certified;NEC & CEC Code Compliant
LEED Credit Eligible(for Optimized Energy Performance) and GreenSpec Listed.
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground to anywhere in the Contiguous United States
Made in the United States