WORLD DRYER® XM548-974 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron White Porcelain Automatic (50 Hz - NOT for use in North America)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® XM5-974 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron Cover with White Porcelain Finish, High-Speed, Automatic, Surface-Mounted (220V/240V - 50 Hz ONLY) - NOT FOR SALE in North America
NOT FOR USE IN NORTH AMERICA
WORLD DRYER® XM548-974CE Model M Series (50 Hz ONLY) is NOT AVAILABLE for sale in U.S., Canada, or Mexico (60 Hz is required in North America). Please see any of the other XM5-974 Hand Dryer listings as applicable 60 Hz models for North American installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Longest life of high-speed dryers
- 15 second dry time; 2X faster than traditional hand dryers
- Extremely Durable and vandal resistant
- Low sound level (74 dB without hands in airstream)
- Classic / iconic style & design
- Automatically activated by infrared sensor which detects presence of hands - no need to touch any germ-laden surface for use.
- Drying cycle terminates automatically with the removal of hands.
- Incorporates a 1600 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 50°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 12,000 RPM
- Delivering 238 CFM air flow at a velocity of 8,600 LFM
- Cover material: Cast Iron with white porcelain enamel finish.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The AirMax™ Series hand dryer is the industry standard for high-speed hand dryers. The AirMax™ XM5-Series shares the quintessential look of WORLD DRYER® XA5 series, but incorporates a high-speed motor (as opposed to the traditional speed motor of the XA-Series). The classic styling of the the AirMax™ XM5 starts with its one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 1/4" thick cast iron. All exposed cover surfaces are then coated with an incredibly durable white porcelain enamel finish. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face). The 1/6HP (12000 RPM) motor and the 1600 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by infrared sensor. Dry time is approx. 15 seconds. But the length of the dry cycle is determined by the user. As soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air velocity of 8600 linear feet per minute (or 238 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 50°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (74 dB without hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The M5 is high-speed hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments, nothing beats the durability of the World M5.
Dimensions: 9.5" (241mm) High x 11.3" (287mm) Wide x 8.3" (211mm) Deep; Weight: 29 lbs. (13.15 kg)
- 220-240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 50 Hz (Not Applicable in the North America / Not for Sale)