WORLD DRYER® XRM548-Q974 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron White Porcelain (50 Hz - NOT for use in North America)
Order in the next
24 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
to get same day shipping (Monday through Friday only)
WORLD DRYER® XRM548-Q974 AirMax™ Series Hand Dryer - Cast-Iron Cover with White Porcelain Finish, High-Speed, Automatic, Recess-Mounted (220V/240V - 50 Hz ONLY) - NOT FOR SALE in North America
NOT FOR USE IN NORTH AMERICA
WORLD DRYER® XRM548-974CE Model M Series (50 Hz ONLY) is NOT AVAILABLE for sale in U.S., Canada, or Mexico (60 Hz is required in North America). Please see any of the other XRM5-Q974 Hand Dryer listings as applicable 60 Hz models for North American installation.
AirMax™ M-SERIES (INCLUDING THE XRM5-Q974) HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY WORLD DRYER
PLEASE SEE THE VERDEdri™ Q-SERIES AS AN ALTERNATIVE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Longest life of high-speed dryers
- 15 second dry time; 2X faster than traditional hand dryers
- Extremely Durable and vandal resistant
- Low sound level (74 dB without hands in airstream)
- Classic / iconic style & design
- Activated by infrared sensor; detects presence of hands
- Incorporates a 1600 watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 50°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 12,000 RPM
- Delivering 238 CFM air flow at a velocity of 8,600 LFM
- Cover material: Cast Iron with white porcelain enamel finish.
- A 16-gauge steel wall mounting box included; motor base that mounts inside the wall box is constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- Equipped with WORLD's ADA-complaint Q-Nozzle; constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome.
The recessed, automatic WORLD® AirMax™ hand dryer is the quintessential ADA compliant, high-speed hand dryer. The AirMax™ XRM5 series shares the same classic look of WORLD DRYER® XRA5 series, but incorporates a high-speed motor (as opposed to the traditional speed motor of the XRA5 series). The iconic styling of the the XRM5-Q974 starts with its one-piece, extremely vandal resistant, rustproof cover made of 1/4" thick cast iron. All exposed cover surfaces are then coated with an incredibly durable white porcelain enamel finish. The nozzle of the XRM5 is the World Corporation's ADA-Complaint "Q" Nozzle. The Q nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome and is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). This unit comes complete with a 16-gauge steel recess wall box (12.5" x 11.75" x 3.5"). The 1/6HP (12000 RPM) motor and the 1600 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by infrared sensor. Dry time is approx. 20 seconds. But the length of the dry cycle is determined by the user. As soon as the user's hands are removed from under the unit, the drying cycle is terminated. An air velocity of 8600 linear feet per minute (or 238 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 50°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (74 dB without hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. When properly installed, the XRM5 extends from the finished wall surface only 4". The XRM5 is "the standard" in high-speed, recessed hand dryers and has the long-life motor people have come to expect from WORLD. For the most demanding environments, nothing beats the durability of the World XRM5.
Dimensions: 13.8" (351mm) High x 13.1" (333mm) Wide x 4" (102mm) Deep; Weight: 35 lbs. (15.8 kg)
- 220V - 240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 50 Hz (NOT applicable in North America)